Baseball Autographs and Memorabilia (448)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jackie Robinson

I'm a pretty avid collector, and I try to hone in on big name, hard to find autographs. For years I was looking for the "right" Jackie Rob…

Started by Miami Autographs

0 Jul 21

Mantle, Dimaggio or Williams.

When I go to Cooperstown for the H.O F weekend, I am going to be in the market for a vintage autographed ball....I believe I want a Mantle,…

Started by Pete Carelli

4 Jul 21
Reply by Pete Carelli

Starting an autograph baseball collection....

Hi guys, first time poster.         Im Pete from upstate NY and just now going to get into baseball autograph collecting. I have the great…

Started by Pete Carelli

19 Jul 18
Reply by Ryan Faley

Mystery ball player from the 1930s-50s

Hi all, Does anyone know whose signature appears between Harry Hooper and Connie Mack? Thanks!

Started by EvanJ

7 Jul 16
Reply by EvanJ

Cubs-Related Mystery Signature??

I'm hoping one of you will recognize this signature. It was written on the back of a Chicago Cubs videotape ad along with the signatures o…

Started by Rick H.

4 Jul 10
Reply by Rick H.

#1 Authentic NY Yankee Autographed Baseball Collection

I've recently revamped my site, www.yankeegreats.com  Check it out.

Started by Rich D

0 Jul 10

Mickey Mantle Opinion

Hello,  I am new to the forum and have 2 Mantle autographs that I would like opinions on, Please! Thanks, Chris 

Started by Chris Flick

4 Jun 13
Reply by Chris Flick

Mickey Mantle Photo

Hello Everyone, I just picked up this Mickey Mantle photo last week and was wondering if anyone has ever seen this photo before? Thank you

Started by Jeffrey M Andres

0 Jun 10

Real Mantle?

I bought a jersey in an estate auction for 300 bucks. Willing to take a shot at that price. Hoping you guys would give your opinion on it.…

Started by Shane hansmeier

4 Jun 7
Reply by Ed Riggs

Are these autographed balls authentic?

Hi, I was offered the opportunity to purchase a 1952 Brooklyn Dodgers ball and a 1955 Yankees ball.  Could you please share with me your th…

Started by Adam Scott

3 May 30
Reply by Pete Chuka

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service