Baseball Autographs and Memorabilia (428)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Dimaggio Baseball

I actually crossed paths with him twice.  Once about 8 years old, he was in the local supermarket doing some promotion.  I wandered back to…

Started by kvd

4 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

Does This Price Seem Fair for My Signed 1958 World Series Program? It's GOTTA Sell!

Hey Everyone! You were all really supportive and generous with your opinions when I first logged in to this forum with questions about my 1…

Started by M. Fleagle

4 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by M. Fleagle

Babe Ruth

I'm wondering if anybody can steer me in the right direction to acquire an autographed Babe Ruth cut at a fair price. I know it's going to…

Started by VolFins

40 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Steve Zarelli

WOULD YOU PURCHASE THIS JSA CERTIFIED MICKEY MANTLE AUTOGRAPH ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230684588268?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_969 Hello collectors first and foremos…

Started by CEE GEE

24 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Does this Mantle auto look real????????

any idea if this could be a real Mantle auto???????

Started by Chris Lemay

1 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by CEE GEE

Does anyone know when Tony Gwynn changed his signing style?

My avatar is a picture of Gwynn's old autograph style. You'll notice that the "G" in the last name looks completely unlike his current auto…

Started by Dane Muramoto

10 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Dane Muramoto

Was I Robbed by a Hall of Famer?

About a week and a half ago, I sent a request through the mail to baseball Hall of Fame pitcher, Rollie Fingers. I did my research and foun…

Started by Jeffery Kite

12 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Dane Muramoto

A Fair Price?

Hello out their and thanks for reading. I am mainly interested in music now, but i have a few baseball items that id like to sell or possib…

Started by

2 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by CEE GEE

A GREAT WAY TO OWN AN AUTHENTIC JOE DIMAGGIO AT A DECENT PRICE

Hello baseball fans...here's just a quick forum I wanted to throw out there if you are a Joe Dimaggio fan or are looking to purchase a Joe…

Started by CEE GEE

2 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by CEE GEE

My Mickey Mantle auto. arrived today...here's the question

Steve, this question is sort of for you....but I would like to also hear from other fellow members if they wish to comment. My autographed…

Started by Jack H. Singer

15 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by CEE GEE

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service