Baseball Autographs and Memorabilia (462)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone know when Tony Gwynn changed his signing style?

My avatar is a picture of Gwynn's old autograph style. You'll notice that the "G" in the last name looks completely unlike his current auto…

Started by Dane Muramoto

10 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Dane Muramoto

Was I Robbed by a Hall of Famer?

About a week and a half ago, I sent a request through the mail to baseball Hall of Fame pitcher, Rollie Fingers. I did my research and foun…

Started by Jeffery Kite

12 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Dane Muramoto

A Fair Price?

Hello out their and thanks for reading. I am mainly interested in music now, but i have a few baseball items that id like to sell or possib…

Started by

2 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by CEE GEE

A GREAT WAY TO OWN AN AUTHENTIC JOE DIMAGGIO AT A DECENT PRICE

Hello baseball fans...here's just a quick forum I wanted to throw out there if you are a Joe Dimaggio fan or are looking to purchase a Joe…

Started by CEE GEE

2 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by CEE GEE

THE WORST TED WILLIAMS AND JOE DIMAGGIO FORGERIES I HAVE EVER SEEN....THIS IS A MUST SEE PEOPLE

Ok collector....feast your eyes on this absolute mess....as we all know "The splendid splinter" and "The yankee clipper" are highly saute…

Started by CEE GEE

2 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by CEE GEE

Huge blown autograph opportunity.

Today in my area members of the New York Yankees came to the island for special needs kids and signed tons of autographs.  Went with a frie…

Started by Mike P

7 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Mike P

Opinions Please! Eddie Collins, Connie Mack & Dizzy Dean

Hey guys. I am a long time collector and just joined the site. Looks great! I have done some business with Pristine Auction and have been…

Started by Dan Johnson

33 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by DB

HSN television auction channel selling signed baseballs?

When I saw this I laughed.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7ZmZhnBaMw&feature=related  

Started by Mike P

2 May 30, 2011
Reply by Mike P

Help needed authenticating Derek Jeter worn shirt

Hi.  My friend who works as a doorman on the Upper-east side of Manhattan in Jeter's apartment building suite gave me batting practice/pre-…

Started by Mike P

2 May 22, 2011
Reply by Mike P

Neophyte Needs Advice About 1958 World Series Program With 66 Autographs

I just need to start out with the disclaimer that I'm not a dealer or much of a collector. My aquisitions stopped in the 1980's, and I'v…

Started by M. Fleagle

18 May 14, 2011
Reply by M. Fleagle

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service