Beatles Autographs & Authentication (1,315)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neil?

Do you guys reckon these are by Neil?

Started by Paul Johnston

4 Apr 14
Reply by BallroomDays67

Paul McCartney Signed Book

Hi, I need valorations about this Signature, i think is from 1989 , i found similar signature from the same years, do you think is real? Th…

Started by Marcay

9 Apr 12
Reply by Paul Hakimian

Abbey Road signed by Three up on Ebay

You don't see this every day -- but $17,000?  Fair price or not? http://www.ebay.com/itm/382030588297?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPa

Started by Bruce Juice

39 Apr 11
Reply by Adam Halloran

John Lennon Signed Ep - Simon Parrs

Here is one of 7 Beatles (group and or solo) autographs up for sale in 8 days on the Proxibid Web site. So any opinions on this John signat…

Started by fab432

3 Apr 9
Reply by fab432

Harrison autograph

Any thoughts on the approximate value of this Harrison autograph, signed in the 90's on the inside cover of a first edition paperbook copy…

Started by Ricardo

3 Apr 8
Reply by Ricardo

beatles autographs on ebay at the moment certified in hand by the beatlesmarketplace with COA.

Right i am back now as i was a little annoyed earlier as i have been collecting beatles autographs and memorabilia over many years and was…

Started by george enrique

46 Apr 6
Reply by fab432

Mccartney real or Fake?

Mccartney real or Fake? Hi, i have the possibility to buy this Ticket for Madrid Show in 1989 problably signed in the back, but i have some…

Started by Marcay

6 Apr 6
Reply by Beatlebum

2 George Harrison signatures

Hello People I would be grateful to know what do you thing of these two George signatures. I feel they are real but wasn't sure about the G…

Started by Beatlebum

5 Apr 5
Reply by Beatlebum

Macca encounter

I thought I'd share a PM encounter. Today, in London outside his office in Soho sq i saw Macca. I was the only person there, and i had a co…

Started by Ricardo

63 Apr 4
Reply by Mr. Steffman

BEATLES-George Harrison

Real or secretarial (sorry the photo quality isn't the best)? Thanks!

Started by FB

3 Apr 4
Reply by Jim Cushman

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service