Entertainment Autographs & Memorabilia (401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smeared Autograph

I am considering purchasing  Sons of Anarchy memorabilia. The item has been authenticated. The item is signed by two of the shows stars (Ch…

Started by Linda Alicea

1 Apr 19
Reply by Rich

ROSEMARY'S BABY (1968) autographs

The 1968 Rosemary's Baby was in many ways the beginning of the modern horror movie with realistic everyday situations. Probably to some you…

Started by Scott Paul

52 Apr 4
Reply by Scott Paul

Walking Dead Collectors Unite!

I will be the first to admit that Star Wars is about as "modern" as I get with entertainment. But, I have been hit by the bug to collect au…

Started by Steve Zarelli

90 Mar 26
Reply by Rich

Simpsons Matt Groening Or Not???

First - So happy I found this group and I look forward to contributing. I got this Simpsons Cell from a friend at 20th Century TV. It was a…

Started by Nicky More

1 Mar 23
Reply by A.B.

Star Wars Celebration 2017

I'm taking commissions for #starwarscelebration here in Orlando. Not asking for anything too outrageous. Just $10.00 beyond the price of an…

Started by Lorne Cook

0 Mar 18

Modern celebrities (a small rant)

Why do MOST modern celebrities sign a horrible autograph? The majority of them are just lines and squiggles, and nearly impossible to tell…

Started by Mupplvr

4 Mar 12
Reply by Rich

Unknown Vintage Hollywood Signatures (Fred Astaire, Adolphe Menjou + others)

This is a cool piece. Its a "Brown Derby Bamboo Room" photograph. On the reverse, it is signed by members or Hollywood Actors. I can only i…

Started by Ben

4 Mar 10
Reply by tim hendrickson

James Cagney tips

In the near future I'd like to acquire a James Cagney signature/pic. Are there any tips I should look for and/or things I should steer clea…

Started by Mupplvr

2 Feb 22
Reply by Mupplvr

The Kuflik Collection is live and my episode of 'Strange Inheritance' premieres tonight at 6:30 PM Eastern

Hey folks, I've put a big chunk of my autograph collection online at www.thekuflikcollection.com. Please check it out and let me know if yo…

Started by David Kuflik

6 Feb 14
Reply by Lynn Elizabeth

Mystery Signature??

I'M STUMPEDDoes anyone recognize this signature? It's from a book published in 1997 entitled 'A Celebration Of The Human Spirit: An Americ…

Started by Rick H.

2 Jan 20
Reply by Rick H.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service