Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Entertainment Autographs & Memorabilia (232)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Nightmare On Elm Street Collectors?

I love the elm street movies and I recently started to collect autographs of the cast members. I prefer photos with Freddy in them so I can…

Started by Cory Clarkson

7 Feb 23
Reply by Cory Clarkson

John candy, Jim varney

I have several autographed photos of actors. Some I don't even know who they are. Just trying to get some education about all this. I would…

Started by Kayla

8 Feb 23
Reply by Joseph Palreiro

Devo and Alan Alda

Hey guys and gals, I am sure this is not the place to post this but who knows, maybe one of you have an answer for it. I have friends that…

Started by bernie chatzky

1 Feb 21
Reply by Danny

Katee Sackhoff Autographed Picture

Katee Sackhoff of Battlestar Gallactica, Longmire, and Riddick is signing pictures for $15 each. A personalized picture is $20.  Here is th…

Started by Joe Oswald

1 Feb 20
Reply by Dan Gregory

interesting autographs and how you got them.

I have taken some time out from reading a lot of replies and opinions on here, and for the better part, seem fair, the only ones who wont s…

Started by alexander fraser

1 Feb 19
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Carole Lombard

Heres a beautiful signed photo by Carole Lombard. What do you vintage experts think?

Started by Eddie Anderson

5 Feb 18
Reply by Sheila Soman

The Lord of the Rings Autographs

With the recent release of the films The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug I have rediscovered my inter…

Started by Mike Shepherd

54 Feb 15
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Wanting to buy inquiry

I apologize if this has already been addressed here somewhere. Can someone post a "wanted to buy" request here? Thank-you.

Started by Joe W.

2 Feb 9
Reply by Joe W.

Upset when asking for opinions?

Good afternoon guys and gals, I have noticed that many members in here when ask for an opinion and the response is negative as to fake, a f…

Started by bernie chatzky

21 Feb 9
Reply by Bruce Juice

Sharon Tate need opinions

Hello   I would like to know if this is a genuine Sharon Tate autograph.   Thanks  

Started by Eddie Anderson

6 Jan 28
Reply by olivier michandon

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2009-2015   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service