Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Entertainment Autographs & Memorabilia (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Theatre Luminaries...Opinions/Feedback Please

Any feedback regarding these five would be appreciated.  I have performed my "due diligence" and have tried to find at least 3 to 5 similar…

Started by Philippo

1 Jun 18

Michael Jackson 'Beat It' Jackets to Sell on eBay/KWS?

I have several vintage 1980s leather jackets that are replicas of the ones that Michael Jackson wore in his "Beat It' and "Thriller' videos…

Started by Eva Barrett

2 Jun 13
Reply by Jason D

Back to the Future Autographs - help

Dear all, I need you help! - Recently i obtained this two collectable cards signed by....and here i need you help - i have no clue who sign…

Started by Jacek Handzlik

3 Jun 12
Reply by Rich

Sean Connery - Opinons please

Hi there I Need opinions on this signed Album - with Sean Connery signature. I received following history: Autograph Obtained At ( Atalaya…

Started by Martin

3 Jun 11
Reply by JJ

Breaking Bad COA Origins

Hi all, been collecting for years now and stumbled upon this site whilst searching Google for autograph information. I recently obtained…

Started by ThatCollector

0 Jun 11

Signature Permanancy

My concerne is the will the signature, either in ink or marker, on an autographed photo be affected after it is museum quality framed ( aci…

Started by Gregory Bernas

1 Jun 10
Reply by Xwiesy

Clint Eastwood Signed photo. Is it genuine? would be glad for some help.

from one of Sweden largest Private Autographs Collection. The Autographs has been stored safely and untouched for 20 years. The Swedish col…

Started by Henrik H

4 May 26
Reply by Natalie Movi

Jimmy Page signed photo ....HELP PLEASE

hi everyone, was looking around for a Jimmy page signed item and came across this signed photo on Ebay.... seller claims it was perso…

Started by Francesco Longo

10 May 23
Reply by Francesco Longo

Actresses of the golden age of adult movies

Hello, I am hoping somebody can help me find these autographs of actresses from the golden age of adult movies. Please email me at timvers…

Started by Tim Versey

1 May 19
Reply by Tim Versey

Clint Eastwood Signature Study

Clint Eastwood's signature is one that, like other autographs, requires careful evaluation before making a purchase.  He's 82 now, so there…

Started by Mike P

49 May 9
Reply by Alexander Specht

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service