We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Is This Autograph Real? (13,696)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Billy Joel signature?

Can anyone please tell me if this is fake? I bought this for an Xmas gift and I want to be sure it’s real. https://www.ebay.com/itm/%202563

Started by Buckbuck

35 Mar 9
Reply by Brian

the authenticity of Arnold's signature

Hi, I'm going to ask for comments on these two autographs of Arnold. Thank you M

Started by Corey

0 Mar 9

Is this taylor swift autograph real.

The seller said this was obtained in 2010. I need your help.20240308_173729.jpg20240308_173800.jpg

Started by ryan

0 Mar 8

Is this Betty Hutton's Autograph?

I have no fears about the authenticity of this particular autograph but I do have some reservations about the identity of the signer. I bel…

Started by Findbooks

2 Mar 6
Reply by Findbooks

Van halen fully signed LP

Hi there, I think I know the answer but apart from Michael Anthony are any of these real? Thanks all.

Started by David Gough

4 Mar 6
Reply by David Gough

Frank Sinatra SP?

Here is a 'signed' photograph of Frank Sinatra in fountain pen that is coming up soon at auction.  I'm interested in what members think.   …

Started by Eddy

34 Mar 6
Reply by Eddy

Help With Another Bogart Autograph - Real or Secretarial

I am looking at a collection of 1940s and early 1950s photographs.  They are all inscribed to a son of a studio employee.  There are a bunc…

Started by Patricka

2 Mar 5
Reply by michelle

Heath Ledger Joker Signed Photo Autograph with PSA DNA COA - Fake?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was image ever available before Heath died? Is there a way to find out when an image was first released?  I'm…

Started by WHuffman

5 Mar 5
Reply by Bryce

Is this Casey Stengel autograph real ?

Hi All i recently picked up this Casey Stengel autographed photo and wanted to get opinions to see if it was legit thanks Greg

Started by Greg Z

0 Mar 4

Edie Falco secretarials?

I had never realized that Edie Falco responded secretarially, but I've done some research and I'm thinking the two autographed items I sent…

Started by meggs

0 Mar 4

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service