Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Is This Autograph Real? (4,539)

Featured Discussions

John F Kennedy Signed Photograph Sold For $4,999.99...Facsimile/Autopen Signature Or Authentic? Todd Mueller COA

The below John F. Kennedy signed photograph caught my eye the other day. Below is a link to the auction. http://www.ebay.com/itm/John-F-Ken

Started by Christopher WilliamsLatest Reply

Most Common Mantle Forgeries and How To Avoid

One of the most prized possessions in any collection is an autograph by Yankees Legend: MICKEY MANTLE. While Mantle autos aren't rare by an…

Started by RyanLatest Reply

Baseball Authenticity Opinions Please

What are your thoughts on the authenticity of each of these signed photos?

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Community ManagerLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Springsteen Greatest Hits LP w/ Walls of Fame COA

Good or a good forgery?  I know Walls of Fame (Billy Smith) does not have the best reputation on this site but all of his stuff can't be ba…

Started by Bruce Juice

30 2 hours ago
Reply by Trond Johansen

Global Authentication....BEST IN THE WORLD?

but seriously....  I found this on ebay and both signatures look spot on, but.........IT IS AUTHENTICATED BY GLOBAL so now instantly I feel…

Started by Jason Poulos

32 5 hours ago
Reply by Christopher Williams

Washburn Dime-332 Guitar Autographed by Pantera, Dimebag?

Hi. I won this guitar in a raffle at Zia Records in Phoenix, AZ in 2000. It displays autographs by all members of Pantera including the lat…

Started by Michael Moomey

0 6 hours ago

Two Larry Fitzgerald autographs. Are they real?

I want to buy these however I am new to this entire autograph industry. I just want to make sure they are real! Thank you if you do help me!

Started by Mark Parker

2 6 hours ago
Reply by Mark Parker

Fake Michael Jackson autograph with PSA coa sold !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jackson-Signed-Autographed-Thriller-45-Album-PSA-DNA-Authentic-/251653690216?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash

Started by Hugh Coson

25 6 hours ago
Reply by Hugh Coson

Is JSA now authenticating forgeries?

I am a new member although I do frequently read articles and forum posts from this site because they populate in Google search when I do re…

Started by Jason Poulos

91 8 hours ago
Reply by kevin conway

Beatles poster

Thoughts?

Started by FB

4 20 hours ago
Reply by FB

Signed Stephen Curry Jersey

I wanted to find out if the Signed Stephen Curry Jersey is authentic.  I've read some of the posts and it seems to me that any COA by GA is…

Started by Chris Szeto

1 23 hours ago
Reply by Dom Vito Castiglione

Joe DiMaggio Autographed Baseball Forgery Sold By Ebay Seller Stevew6 For $167.50 COA Primetime Collections

Here's an ugly Joe DiMaggio forgery on a baseball sold by Ebay seller Stevew6. This putrid-looking and poorly-executed Joe DiMaggio forgery…

Started by Christopher Williams

1 yesterday
Reply by Ryan

another robin williams authentication question

again: i don't want to keep bombarding you guys with questions regarding robin's autograph, but i'm really trying to familiarize myself wit…

Started by Gen Marengère

2 yesterday
Reply by Kit

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service