Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Is This Autograph Real? (4,170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BONO

I bought a batch of autographs and there were 2 "Bono" autographs. I do not think they are real looking for the ones if have seen on inte…

Started by cpg

5 yesterday
Reply by cpg

DEAR JOHN...a study of John Belushi's autograph and a personal search!

John Belushi shone bright and burned out in only 33 short years on this Earth. He is rightly considered an American comedy icon and so his…

Started by Micko

98 yesterday
Reply by Micko

Sports Forgeries eBay seller westcoastinvestments-us NOW 2014worldcupinbrazil NOW sportssuperstars1984 THE AUTO SCOUTS AGAIN

Imagine that, another new "The Auto Scouts" account selling the same cheap horrific forgeries to wannabe autograph collectors on eBay. This…

Started by Ryan

7 yesterday
Reply by David S

Need opinions on Elizabeth Taylor, Charlton Heston, John Travolta and Sharon Stone

Hello, i buy this lot and some of them look "print", heston and travolta look real but can you confirm please :

Started by Hugh Coson

7 yesterday
Reply by Peter Lougheed

Jimmy Page...Opinions please...

Hi to all, Just spotted this Jimmy Page autograph, it's on a 10 x 8 photo and was wondering if people thought it might be right? Or should…

Started by Nate

2 yesterday
Reply by Martin Georgiev

Thoughts on this Herbert Hoover

An ebay seller has several letters from Hoover to Lewis Strauss. Any thoughts on authenticity would be appreciated. 

Started by Clay Glad

2 yesterday
Reply by Clay Glad

The Who's Pete Towshend

I know next to nothing about The Who, I would appreciate some input on this. From the research I've done it seems to look pretty good. Wha…

Started by john reece

2 on Thursday
Reply by Bruce Juice

HENDRIX AND WOODSTOCK BANDS

DOES ANYONE HAVE THOUGHTS ON THIS HENDRIX SIGNATURE APPARENTLY IT IS ALSO SIGNED BY JANIS JOPLIN,JOE COCKER AND OTHER WOODSTOCK PERFORMERS…

Started by rogers wright

8 on Wednesday
Reply by JackGotLucky

Johnny Cash Man in Black Book Signed - Real?

Purchased this recently.  Given the inscription along with the German phrase "God is Good" i would have imagine it would take a very cre…

Started by Anthony

3 on Wednesday
Reply by A.B.

Kurt Cobain signature authentication. Is this the real deal?

Hello. This is my first time posting here and I am thankful that there is a community site dedicated to this sort of thing. I have what ma…

Started by Jack Trust

18 on Wednesday
Reply by J.Seah

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service