Is This Autograph Real? (9,316)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2pac signed photo real or fake?

Hi guys, I'm new to this site and I have been a collector from the age of 17 now I have a serious question to ask and would like your opini…

Started by John cartlidge

0 8 hours ago

coaches corner auctions n Christopher morales

I just ran across the couches corner auctions n consignments had anyone purchased from them I notices some big names several George Washing…

Started by Jason Toney

17 9 hours ago
Reply by Christopher Williams

Bruce Springsteen - real or fake?

Hi everyone! Would appreciate your help with this Springsteen signed album with JSA certification number x08957. Do you think it's ok? Th…

Started by Jan Cogo

2 10 hours ago
Reply by Jan Cogo

Is This Michael Jackson Signature Real? (disturbia_rihanna_2009, mjjcollectionbay & tallerinmoreways2009)

Hello, I would like to know your opinions on this Michael Jackson signed Neverland stationary. The seller claims to have an email COA from…

Started by Joey Steveson

82 10 hours ago
Reply by Lizzie

Like to get everybody's thoughts on these signatures...

I bought this item many years ago and was wondering now if the autographs are real.  It has a COA on the back but it's not JSA or PSA.  I p…

Started by George Toncich

1 10 hours ago
Reply by mc

Help with signature authenticity Heinrich Hofmann

Looking for some help with a signature. I have not been able to find much to compare it to. It is Heinrich Hofmann. If you look on the cha…

Started by P

0 11 hours ago

Michael Jordan promo picture signed

Hi what do you think about this one ? Thanks

Started by Marcelo dias

0 13 hours ago

A couple of Armstrong Autographs for your consideration

Hello folks, I'm new to the forum. I'm a amateur private collector and have been looking at two NA Autographs from different sources. I'd r…

Started by Daran Scarlett

12 13 hours ago
Reply by MN Autograph Collector

Sign of an autopen?

Has anyone ever seen a gold marker make these kind of strange zig zag-y type streaks? Not sure if its an autopen, because it looks like the…

Started by Mupplvr

3 yesterday
Reply by Mupplvr

Is this Dwight D. Eisenhower autograph genuine?

This signature is on a 1960 appointment document.  The signature is only 1 7/8 inches wide.  Seems very small.   Did he ever sign that smal…

Started by Tim H

0 yesterday

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service