Is This Autograph Real? (8,070)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Star Trek TOS Autographs--Help me please!

Hello! I stumbled across this on Japan yahoo auctions, and I have been looking and comparing the signatures to ones I have found online bu…

Started by Dori White

1 18 hours ago
Reply by Eric K Longo

Michael Keaton. Genuine?

Opinions on this signature would be appreciated. Thanks.

Started by Joe W.

4 20 hours ago
Reply by Jeff

The Red Hot Chili Peppers signed album - good ??

Hi, i'm looking für a signed Album of the RHCP do you think this is authentic ??

Started by Josef Wurzer

8 yesterday
Reply by Peter C.

Joe Dimaggio

This photo was given to me years ago. Just wanted your thoughts to the authenticity of the signature.

Started by Paul Borges

1 yesterday
Reply by Big Bad John

Is This Michael Jackson Signature Real? (disturbia_rihanna_2009, mjjcollectionbay & tallerinmoreways2009)

Hello, I would like to know your opinions on this Michael Jackson signed Neverland stationary. The seller claims to have an email COA from…

Started by Joey Steveson

42 yesterday
Reply by Gregory S

Muhammad Ali Auotograph From JG Autographs

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the website but I just thought if I want a good opinion on a autograph I'd better look here, I only wanted to kn…

Started by Bradley Williams

3 yesterday
Reply by Richard Booth

Charles "kid" Nichols autograph

Hi guys, thank you for taking the time to read my post. I have a Charles kid nichols autograph cut I've had for over 20 years. When purchas…

Started by Paul Brescia

1 yesterday
Reply by Paul Brescia

Rolling Stones Hand Signed Steel Wheels Album

After a move I found this album in a box of my old LP's covered in plastic and with the COA. Can't remember when or where I acquired it but…

Started by Kingfish

6 yesterday
Reply by Kingfish

Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Hello all, I've been considering picking up a copy of "Fandemonium" that is supposedly signed by all four Chili Peppers. Do these look legi…

Started by Reagan McCoy

5 yesterday
Reply by Mark Roberts

Does anyone recognize the signature ?

Looking for help to see if anyone knows who might of signed this ball. Any help would be appreciated Thanks in advance

Started by Greg Z

0 on Friday

RSS

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service