Is This Autograph Real? (6,930)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paul McCartney

I purchased this Paul McCartney from a member of this site.  I listed this item on ebay and it was removed stating it was not considered au…

Started by Joe W.

63 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

Is this guy legit

I have looked at several of these index card auctions and they seem way off compared to many in my collection....look at the Sparky Anderso…

Started by manny martinez

4 on Tuesday
Reply by manny martinez

Natalie Cole signed book

Hello, I'm hoping that anyone familiar with Ms. Cole's signature could let me know their opinion on the authenticity of this. Thank you ver…

Started by Mike Andrews

0 on Monday

Clash - autographs. Opinions appreciated

any thoughts?

Started by John William

0 on Monday

Early Mariah Carey signed photo

Ok guys, here's an old photo I found on eBay, apparently signed by Mariah Carey. Does anybody think it could be genuine?Thanks in advance f…

Started by Bruno Del Frate

2 on Monday
Reply by Bruno Del Frate

Dale Earnhardt Sr. Autograph

Would anyone be able to tell me if this is real or a fake. It seems to be authentic but not quite sure.

Started by Charles Russell

0 on Monday

Jerry Lee Lewis by mail

Hello everyone, in 2013 I wrote to Jerry Lee Lewis and sent him 5 photos asking to sign. He (?) answered within 14 days and the result can…

Started by Johannes

19 on Monday
Reply by Noorland

What do you guys think of this Kurt Cobain Signature ?

Hi everyone ! I am fairly new to this website and would like to really thank you all for the transparency you are offering to this market.…

Started by Thomas Rgd

4 on Monday
Reply by Thomas Rgd

Eva Peron Autograph, is it real?

Hello All,     Anyone have any expertise with Eva Peron's Autograph?  I have found this signed card on eBay and was wondering if someone co…

Started by JasonS

2 on Monday
Reply by JasonS

Ken Griffey Jr

I got this several years ago off eBay before I knew any better so this very well could be a forgery. That being said, I'd appreciate your o…

Started by Geoff LaVeine

0 on Sunday

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2015   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service