Is This Autograph Real? (7,912)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Muhammad Ali online authentics coa ?

Hello friends , just came from the exhibition of the super super Muhammad Ali , but upon the exit there are opportunities to buy shirts etc…

Started by John Kimball

3 on Monday
Reply by Lee Miller

Amy Winehouse Autograph

I'm not an avid collector of autographs or anything so I don't know much about this. All the autographs I've obtained so far were given to…

Started by Ashley

3 on Monday
Reply by Richard Booth

Do these Magic Johnson auto's look real to you?

I don't know if you guys prefer it in the post or as an attachment. I'm going to attach them...Thank you!

Started by Jeffry Warburton

2 on Monday
Reply by TradeGeek

1 Quick Question

When I lightly rub my finger over the signature(s) of a signed guitar I can literally feel the ink almost as if it was painted on instead o…

Started by RDDB

4 on Monday
Reply by RDDB

Rushed Streisand ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Music-Legend-BARBRA-STREISAND-vintage-hand-signed-letter-/391498081431?hash=item5b271aa497%3Ag%3AIdkAAOSwu4BV7JQQ&a

Started by posterguy

0 on Monday

John Gavin (Spartacus/Psycho)

Just wondering if this signature is actually his or a secretarial. There's not too many to go by online as he wasn't one for signing, but f…

Started by Greg

1 on Monday
Reply by Greg

Hardy Kruger/Cybill Shepherd

Ive included these two together as they were purchased as a set from the same collectors page. Just wondering what you guys think of them?…

Started by Greg

0 on Monday

Neil Armstrong autograph on photograph / JSA

And another one I'm thinking about. This is nice too.

Started by Graeme Knappick

5 on Monday
Reply by Graeme Knappick

Neil Armstrong autograph (JSA)

Have found another one which could be a contender to add to my collection. Neil Armstrong's signature looks good to me but the only thing t…

Started by Graeme Knappick

6 on Monday
Reply by Graeme Knappick

Babe Ruth baseball

Any Ruth buffs on here? What's your verdict on this signed ball? Thanks in advance

Started by S-man

6 on Monday
Reply by S-man

RSS

Blog Posts

Auction Items -- the Bonnie & Clyde and Muhammad Ali Edition

Posted by Josh Board on August 25, 2016 at 4:02pm 0 Comments

I like to write about various auction items that might appeal to the autograph collector, and it seems each week there’s a new one.

A few…

Continue

Autographs People Get For You -- The Warren Beatty Edition

Posted by Josh Board on August 23, 2016 at 11:49pm 4 Comments

In entertainment news, Jay Z got into a little trouble for pushing a fan that he felt got a little too close to his wife Beyonce. They were in Manhattan at a screening…

Continue

Adding Some Music and Football to the Collection

Posted by Coachgd on August 22, 2016 at 9:18pm 3 Comments

I've been shooting and reviewing concerts for 2 years and it's been great.  Getting to be that close to the stage, even for only 3 songs, is an awesome experience.  Hanging out after the show to try and catch the artists for an autograph is fun…

Continue

Giving Guitars Away -- The Garth Brooks / Joe Walsh Edition

Posted by Josh Board on August 14, 2016 at 10:55pm 8 Comments

I’m not much of a country music fan. The closest I get is Johnny Cash and Dolly Parton. Yet I’ve found that country musicians are among the best autograph signers…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service