Music Autographs & Memorabilia (1,092)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I GOT THE CROWN JEWEL AUTOGRAPH OF MY ROCK AND ROLL COLLECTION!!!!!!!!

Im so excited,i just got from my uncle his high school prom program from april of 1968,the YARDBIRDS played their prom at ST.XAVIER  HIGH S…

Started by Neal

8 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Neal

Janet Jackson Signed Book from Recent Book Signing

Hi guys.    I was looking at the following auction on Ebay and wanted to get your thoughts. My wife is a fan of Janet's and I could not get…

Started by DP

4 May 11, 2011
Reply by Kyle M.

Ray Hart autographed record album, What's it's worth??

I bought a bunch of records at an estate sale without looking through them and when I got home I found that I had a record of Ray Hart that…

Started by Jaylene Fleury

0 May 9, 2011

Musicians Announcing They Are No Longer Signing

John Densmore Says 'No!' to Future Autographs, But We Still Have Some...               (((Link))) John Densmore recently posted on his we…

Started by Chad B

14 May 9, 2011
Reply by Brian Keith Allen

Skip Spence,Alan Wilson,Paul Kossoff

Signatures from these rock legends whom have all sadly passed on are very rare and never seen,Skip Spence from Moby Grape,Alan Wilson From…

Started by mc

3 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by mc

Phil Collins Art Feeds the Hungry

Collect Celebrity Ceramics and Feed the Hungry...   Buy Phil’s Art/Doodle and Help the Needy! Please visit www.celebrityceramics.com  If yo…

Started by Francis X Duffy

0 Apr 7, 2011

Pearl Jam

I had a sellers table today at the Seattle Record show and who walks up to my table and starts going through my records but Mike McCready f…

Started by Harry Blaisure

0 Apr 3, 2011

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

I bought this at a Goodwill many years ago, always wondered if it was authentic or not.  Top right corner of the cover has gold promo lette…

Started by Harry Blaisure

11 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Harry Blaisure

Best Music-Related Autograph

Although Roger at REAL considers himself the expert in this field, but as a quasi-expert, I like to look at signed LP albums. Especially fr…

Started by Jeffrey Hauser

14 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by roger epperson

Rolling Stones Signed Sticky Fingers Album: Please Help!

I have recently purchased two pieces of signed memorabilia from America Royal Arts. I'm a huge Rolling Stones fan and was extremely delight…

Started by ryan lahr

7 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by john reznikoff

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service