Music Autographs & Memorabilia (1,100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aaliyah Autograph

Hi! I'm searching fron an Aaliyah autograph, maybe some of you could find me one? i already have got one, but I want more, and everytime I…

Started by Esme Mancheño

1 Mar 11
Reply by MacShade

Michael Jackson autopen with some big claims by the seller

The maestro7 on eBay claims that: This auction is for an autographed photo of Michael Jackson. Obviously this is from the "Bad" era. Photo…

Started by wascher

3 Mar 11
Reply by wascher

MIKE MUNN'S AUTOGRAPHS AKA EBAY USER NAME jamie713

My friend purchased item # s112193372506 ,122229170044 ,112205012748 and they were examined by Steve Grad and all failed and their was a…

Started by sellsberry

14 Mar 9
Reply by sellsberry

Anyone Interested in Migos signed photo!!!

Please message me if interested in a authentic autographed photo, thank you very much!

Started by robert Huelly

0 Mar 8

STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

Steve asked me to start a new thread since some were having a lot of issues with regards to whether or not the through the mail autographs…

Started by Mark Roberts

1056 Mar 4
Reply by BallroomDays67

A new way to scam: Signed Michael Jackson Thriller albums

Spotted this one this morning by seller: mlbitemsrus http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jackson-Thriller-Album-Autographed-/371874532586 A Mic…

Started by wascher

5 Mar 4
Reply by Christopher Williams

Roger Waters signed Pink Floyd lps for sale

Hello people ,I don't often write here. I have 3 pink Floyd lps for sale signed by Roger waters . 2 of them are brand new mint condition .…

Started by sogier 1992

8 Mar 2
Reply by sogier 1992

Pink Floyd David Gilmour Roger Waters Signed Autographed Box Set Rick Wright

Can I get an opinion on this Floyd piece, they are asking 1900 and comes with all the records

Started by sellsberry

2 Feb 24
Reply by Paul Hakimian

Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

I'm noticing a sudden influx of MJ signed Michael Jackson drawings coming on to the auction market, which seem to share the common themes o…

Started by Lizzie

1215 Feb 24
Reply by Lizzie

Fleetwood Mac - Authentic?

Hi guys, What do you think about the attached vinyl sleeve? Is it worth a punt do you think? Thanks! Ben

Started by Ben Jones

37 Feb 24
Reply by sellsberry

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service