Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Music Autographs & Memorabilia (628)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"ABBA " - Real?

Hi !That You possible say about these autograph?

Started by Helen

1 Sep 14
Reply by Bjarne Soderholm

Looking for Harry Nilsson

Sometimes in life you take for granted people will be around forever. I got to hang around with Harry a little bit in the 80's but never th…

Started by greg schmidt

1 Sep 13
Reply by Steve Sheets

100% authentic handwritten Tupac letter

To chuck D of Public enemy. I figured I would post this so next time someone posts one of those fake posters with a death row COA it can be…

Started by Rock G III

2 Sep 13
Reply by Rock G III

Best TTM ever? Tom Petty makes my day

I was pumped to get a legit signature back from the rock legend. It shows amazing kindness to answer fan mail while busy on the road. Comme…

Started by Chad B

10 Sep 10
Reply by Steve Viola

Terrible forged Rolling Stones Guitar for Sale in New Zealand

Sadly another person (seller muznut) who bought this at a charity auction and thought they were going to make a fortune later on. It has a…

Started by Dan Gregory

4 Sep 7
Reply by Dan Gregory

Mick Jagger - Opinion, please

I've had this signed postcard for many years but do not recall where it came from.  Most likely from a dealer in the late '70s or '80s.  So…

Started by Steve Sheets

5 Sep 3
Reply by Steve Sheets

Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett autograph

I bought this 1965 Sandie Shaw album from Syd Barrett's nephew. The record belonged to Syd (AKA Roger) in the mid-sixties and at some point…

Started by Danny Neill

1 Sep 2
Reply by Snark

STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

Steve asked me to start a new thread since some were having a lot of issues with regards to whether or not the through the mail autographs…

Started by Mark Roberts

569 Sep 2
Reply by Mark Roberts

Foreigner Aug. 30th

Im gonna be seeing Foreigner Aug. 30th.  Trying for graphs.  Do they sign?  Small Venue at Lake Ozark.

Started by Erich Jerozal

10 Aug 29
Reply by Coachgd

BOOK FROM JAZZ FESTIVAL WITH AUTOGRAPHS

Hello; Im Albert from Barcelona. Its the first time that i write here.I have a book form a jazz festival of Barcelona from 1972 with the au…

Started by Albert Llop

0 Aug 25

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service