Music Autographs & Memorabilia (996)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Muddy Waters & Howlin Wolf autographs, with band members

(reposting after a glitch with uploading photos) I have recently acquired these autographs, which were obtained by a friend (recently decea…

Started by Sally Carter

3 yesterday
Reply by Sally Carter

MICK JAGGER -Real or Fake ?

I have offered to buy this autograph.  I in doubts. That say You?

Started by Helen

0 yesterday

Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

Though I recall a member posting a blog asking about this a while ago, I could not relocate it for my purpose in this discussion.It can be …

Started by stipe

1012 on Saturday
Reply by Rich

germs and darby crash signed

Hello, someone knows or perhaps has the signature of darby crash? perhaps with the other three members? if anyone knows anything let me kno…

Started by nico79

0 on Friday

safe sites to buy

Hello everyone, since I'm looking sites that are "genuine" and 100% sure I want to know from you about your experiences, because even when…

Started by nico79

0 on Friday

safe sites to buy

Hello everyone, since I'm looking sites that are "genuine" and 100% sure I want to know from you about your experiences, because even when…

Started by nico79

0 on Friday

Emerson Lake & Palmer - Fine Art Print, possible scam

Last year I discovered on the Emerson Lake & Palmer official web site a beautiful Art Print signed by all three members of legendary pr…

Started by Seleznev Dmitri

11 on Friday
Reply by Seleznev Dmitri

Bobby Darin and Sandra Dee signed album.

Hello, everyone I just wanted to show you guys my signed Bobby Darin album that I recently acquired. I was very happy to get this item, as…

Started by Dylan Fritch

0 on Thursday

avenged sevenfold signed

Hi guys, I want a signed photo from avenged sevenfold But even when as a drummer had The REV, because then he died and changed 2 or 3 drumm…

Started by nico79

0 on Thursday

Blink-182 Signature Study: Mark Hoppus, Tom Delonge, Travis Barker

Blink-182 is my favorite band of all time, and recently I have noticed far too many forgeries on eBay. I figured it's time to write a signa…

Started by Ryan

31 on Thursday
Reply by Ryan

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service