Music Autographs & Memorabilia (993)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ABBA Promo The Album Signed By ALL 1977

Abba Promo The Album Signed By All member

Started by Marco Patrizia

2 Jun 20
Reply by Marco Patrizia

R.E.M album signed by all 4

Just got this at Goodwill of all places. What do you all think. Autographs look good to me. I feel it was a great pick up! Full album

Started by Andrew Alderton

7 Jun 18
Reply by Andrew Alderton

Bob Marley price

I've seen the BW photo on RRauctions and it's going for a lot but then I've seen some from Christie's that wen't for only $800 back in 2008…

Started by Mo

9 Jun 12
Reply by Paul

Michael Jackson Autograph

Here's my new Michael Jackson autograph! Its an 80's one from Fraser's and given the OK by Roger. Obtained originally from a BBC employee w…

Started by Mo

4 Jun 11
Reply by Mo

Framing Miles Davis

I've been thinking about framing my signed "Miles Ahead" LP and wanted to get y'alls opinions on it. The LP is signed by most everyone who…

Started by Patrick Batson

12 Jun 8
Reply by Philip Harris

todd mueller autographs

Hello everyone, I found the auction site by Todd Mueller Autographs, it is advisable to buy from him? making the rod from him? someone know…

Started by nico79

5 Jun 7
Reply by Mike White

Blink-182 Signature Study: Mark Hoppus, Tom Delonge, Travis Barker

Blink-182 is my favorite band of all time, and recently I have noticed far too many forgeries on eBay. I figured it's time to write a signa…

Started by Ryan

32 Jun 6
Reply by Ryan

hollywoodmemorabilia.com

of hollywoodmemorabilia.com there is a poster made with photos and autographed by various characters amazing !!! Go and see !!

Started by nico79

0 May 31

trusted site for kurt cobain

Hello, someone knows a reliable website where you can maybe catch the signing of Kurt Cobain and the other two friends? thanks

Started by nico79

5 May 31
Reply by nico79

Rolling Stones - is this item authentic?

http://www.millionairegallery.cz/img/produkt/Copy-of-Copy-of-M34875_Rolling_Stones_Band_Autographed_Display_With_Guitar_31x52.jpg http://ww…

Started by Peter C.

3 May 31
Reply by Richard Booth

RSS

Blog Posts

The Victims Of Muhammad Ali Forgeries On Ebay GFA/Rocchi

Posted by Christopher Williams on June 5, 2016 at 3:15pm 9 Comments

As we've noticed during the last 48 hours, both Ebay and the Ebay sellers of Muhammad Ali forgeries are making a killing on Ebay.

The victims (who don't know yet that they are…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service