We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,505)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Elton John concert

I’ve seen people get him before the encore - do you have to have a front row ticket or can you walk up to the front?

Started by Andrew Brockway

4 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by marc e

Sometimes life gives you a second chance

Mid 70´s when theThe  Bay City Roller played my hometown Helsinki, Finland I was the only boy outside the hotel trying to get autographs. (…

Started by Juha Kakkuri

1 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by James

Good old fashion in person collecting!

It has been awhile since I have been out for the sole purpose of getting autographs. Well last night around the corner from my house was th…

Started by Shawn Davis Mooney

1 Sep 18, 2018
Reply by B. Anderson

Completely Different (in search of superstar autographs)

We all know the biggest stars and chasing high prices. They were all no names back in the day .  Now....  Let's focus on the up and comer's…

Started by goodcat

10 Sep 18, 2018
Reply by Thurston bell

stuff

stuff

Started by joe

5 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Historical forgeries by eBay seller dccollectibles4u

I’ve been following this guy’s forgeries for a while now. Below are current offerings and already sold items. Wouldn’t you like a John Wilk…

Started by Joe Alesi

2 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by CJCollector

Director Akira Kurosawa Autograph

Director Akira Kurosawa Signed English and Japanese Autograph. Looking to make an offer on it but don’t know where to start on what a fair…

Started by J.Seah

0 Sep 16, 2018

Bette Davis signed lobby card

Can you tell me if you think this Bette Davis lobby card is authentic? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bette-Davis-signed-What-ever-Happened-to-B

Started by B. Anderson

69 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

1990's Goodyear sports memorabilia probably pretty valuable - no COA How to?

HI!  New/  Need help. In a "different life" when I was young, I worked in Goodyear's marketing department (1986-2001).  We obviously put to…

Started by Different life

2 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Different life

Old Bible, NEED HELP PLEASE, inscripture from 1881

hi, I got this bible from the elderly next door neighbour before they passed away (8 years ago), and I remember them telling me that someon…

Started by Kris Bowers

16 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service