Town Square (5,014)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vivien Leigh

Having gone through the collection I was given. My thoughts are that this could be the most valuable. Has anyone got any idea what it would…

Started by pjc

3 Feb 20
Reply by Joe W.

Dylan for sale signed airline ticket + more

Here is one of my DYLANS that I may release for the right price!!! This is a British Airways ticket signed by Bob during transit from his P…

Started by Tony Bonich

0 Feb 20

LYNYRD SKYNYRD

i actually managed to find a skynyrd lp the other day that Artimus Pyle hasnt signed are there any other regular signers who have flooded t…

Started by rogers wright

0 Feb 20

Happy 90th Birthday, Dick Van Dyke!

In honor of a Hollywood giant, I ask, who has Dick Van Dyke autographs out there? I must admit that I don't have one myself, but I've alway…

Started by James

7 Feb 19
Reply by Robin McKay

Former Owner of Mastro Auctions Sentenced to 20 Months in Federal Prison in Shill-Bidding Scam

I read about this on Autograph Planet and thought I would post it here. I love it any time a scammer gets what is coming to them. https://w…

Started by Chad B

33 Feb 18
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

Know Any Good forgery/authenticity movies or documenteries too see?

I am just watching Orson Welles last movie F is for Forgery. Interesting documentary type presentation of Clifford Irving, etc. Any other s…

Started by sling

17 Feb 18
Reply by sling

Are Private Signings Ruining or Helping the Autograph hobby?

Id like to get people's opinions on this.  What do you think of private signings?  I dont mean the signings at autographs shows.  I mean th…

Started by Steve Viola

10 Feb 17
Reply by Ian A. Baldock

LBJ (President) and TPAs

I was wondering if anyone with experience authenticating LBJ signatures can explain something for me: LBJ is known to have signed with a t…

Started by Dane Muramoto

3 Feb 16
Reply by Edward Siebert

Nfl pro bowl autographs value

I am trying to figure out the value of my collection of autographs from the 1982 Pro Bowl game, I believe I have almost every player if not…

Started by J Martin

0 Feb 16

PSA/DNA Quick Opinon

How is it that I ordered a PSA/DNA quick opinion at ( Order Date 2/16/2016 2:59:43 PM ) and 1 minute later I look and see that it is render…

Started by Robert Sarro

8 Feb 16
Reply by Robert Sarro

RSS

Blog Posts

The Victims Of Muhammad Ali Forgeries On Ebay GFA/Rocchi

Posted by Christopher Williams on June 5, 2016 at 3:15pm 9 Comments

As we've noticed during the last 48 hours, both Ebay and the Ebay sellers of Muhammad Ali forgeries are making a killing on Ebay.

The victims (who don't know yet that they are…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service