Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Town Square (3,296)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roger E and T Mueller

Can I say a big thank you to all who commented in the Dylan signature can I say I never doubted Roger at and did not mean to cause any emba…

Started by billy cox

3 Jul 3
Reply by billy cox

BEWARE: Autograph forgeries being offered by EBAY seller atticattacker with Anthony Nurse/Autograph Store COAs

EBAY seller atticattacker has listed a bunch of forgeries certed by Anthony Nurse. Do not let this EBAY seller rip you off. http://cgi.ebay

Started by Rick Meyer

4 Jul 2
Reply by al martin

ebay seller sportslegends6 selling mass forgeries of Albert Pujols! JSA bans him!

This seller has been selling bulk Pujols autographs for years. Also was selling tons of Derrick Rose signed items beginning in 2009. I'm ta…

Started by Dom Vito Castiglione

3 Jul 2
Reply by David

Monty Python won't sign after show

"Due to time constraints" , my ass...... Translated : "Due to dealers there won't be sgd any autos !" F-in bogus > : (

Started by M

2 Jul 2
Reply by Ryan

Seeking Experts in QB Autographs. Please offer your opinions to a new collector. Opinions please! Thank you! All Pictures Included (Brady..Manning..Unitas..Young..Elway..Namath..Bree's..more)

First off let me say thank you for taking a look at my pictures and thread. I know hundreds of people post on these forums a day seeking he…

Started by BigTexan88

9 Jul 1
Reply by BigTexan88

Forbes Post On Spotting Baseball HOF Autograph Forgeries

I posted this yesterday. Please feel free to suggest future topics. I look forward to covering future topics of interest to you and making…

Started by David Seideman

3 Jul 1
Reply by Dom Vito Castiglione

The final night to get your bids in the Coach's Corner Sports auction. Hurry!

If you don't act fast, you might miss out on a rare treasure.  LOT 15...a Monroe, JKF, RFK signed cut! (Does one even exist?) LOT 36..anoth…

Started by Dom Vito Castiglione

36 Jun 30
Reply by Dom Vito Castiglione

Looking for an M.I.A. signed book

Hi,  I'm a big fan of rapper M.I.A.  Anyone have or know where I could get a copy of her "No. 10" book signed?  Haven't found any on ebay o…

Started by Michelle Post

0 Jun 30

triplecrownmemorabilia1424 - Boatload of sportsfakes

StoreFront-http://www.ebay.com/usr/triplecrownmemorabilia1424?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Started by al martin

4 Jun 30
Reply by Mike Kam

Mantle autographed 16x20s

Wondering your thoughts on these recently acquired Mantle 16x20s.  The second pic is attached.  I feel good about the the first, not sure a…

Started by Brett

10 Jun 30
Reply by Steve Zarelli

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service