Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Town Square (3,409)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unknown Signature Driving me Nuts...

All I know, is that this is a verrrrry old baseball with an unidentified signature that has faded over time. I'd really like to know who it…

Started by Mister Bigstuff

0 Aug 1

Interesting Kurt Cobain Autograph with Inscription.

Here is an interesting Kurt Cobain autograph with the inscription " God Is Gay" that is being offer for sale on the bay. It has been authen…

Started by J.Seah

85 Aug 1
Reply by N.Daniel

Ted Williams Opinion

Fake real idk I've been looking for a Williams for quite some time http://www.ebay.com/itm/251589046884

Started by Brandon

0 Aug 1

Mike Trout autograph value?

Just wondering wanting an opinion on the value of this. It is totally authentic I assume as it is authenticated by MLB and PSA/DNA.

Started by Conner D

9 Aug 1
Reply by N.Daniel

John Candy Real? Opinions? Valuation?

hi guys! im new to this and am looking for a trained eye to help me find out if this is real or fake and give a possible valuation! many th…

Started by James

0 Jul 31

James Garner TTM circa 1993

Did the late Mr Garner sign his own fan mail?  I sent this photo to him in 1993.  Real?

Started by Steve Viola

3 Jul 31
Reply by Steve Viola

ANDY WARHOL SIGNED LITHOGRAM WITH COA

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANDY-WARHOL-INGRID-BERGMAN-SIGNED-LITHOGRAPH-COA-CERTIFICATE-OF-AUTHENTICITY/181476207079?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.…

Started by michelle marshall

3 Jul 30
Reply by A.B.

Derek Jeter Ted Williams

I'm interested in purchasing a Derek Jeter and Ted Williams autograph. Preferably a photo of each but I'll take what ever I can get. I purc…

Started by Brandon

0 Jul 30

SUSAN COOPER; - DARK IS RISING SEQUENCE; - AUTHENTICITY PLEASE

I am a hugh fan of The Dark is Rising sequence.  The problem is that altho I have seen many fakes on ebay; - I don't know what her sig aro…

Started by michelle marshall

0 Jul 30

Value of my Marlon Brando letter or note

Hi - I have a note written in Tahiti from Marlon Brando to my husband Ted (deceased) that I've kept for years. Brando stopped by our hotel…

Started by Mary Anne Cook

3 Jul 29
Reply by George Karr

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service