We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,470)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

soundgarden Real??

Started by Paul

0 Nov 7, 2015

Sonic youth?

This looks like a forged item, anyone else care to opinion.

Started by Paul

0 Nov 7, 2015

R. Crumb Autograph

I got this autograph in the mail today.  Any comments?  Real or not?  I was told that it was obtained in the South of France where Crumb li…

Started by Kirby Shofner

0 Nov 4, 2015

RIP CHARLES HERBERT 1948–2015

Just heard the sad news that Charles Herbert the boy in The Fly and 13 Ghosts died at the age of 66.  I got to know him somewhat over the y…

Started by Scott Paul

0 Nov 4, 2015

How to go about selling?

Hi all, First of all, thanks for accepting my request to join. I have a number of autographs and signed photographs that fall into 2 catego…

Started by Nick Thompson

4 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Nick Thompson

Judy Garland secretarial signed letters

Is it not true that these letters are secretarial? There seems to be many out there being described as authentic.

Started by Joe W.

0 Nov 4, 2015

Target Jerry Rice signed books

Have taken this from Facebook group. Some Targets have some Jerry Rice signed 5o yrs of football signed books. Keep your eyes out. Also Kar…

Started by Ian Baldock

0 Nov 3, 2015

Kansas City Royals - 2015 World Series Champions!!

I never thought it would be possible to utter those words. It just doesn't seem real. But I think it is. Five years ago no one here would h…

Started by James

12 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by James

Lou Reed Signature - good ??

Hi, i'm looking for a nice signed album from Lou Reed and found this. What do you think , real or not ??? josef

Started by Josef Wurzer

6 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Josef Wurzer

Is Brooks Robinson The Nice Guy Ever To Sign?

Hi Friends, I'm not sure you've heard, but Brooks Robinson is selling everything, including his original Norman Rockwell painting, for cha…

Started by David Seideman

8 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by David Seideman

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service