We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Honus Wagner T206 and the Early Baseball Card Shows

I realize my latest post doesn't involve autographs, but they were sold at the early shows I attended for a song. Don't you wish you had a…

Started by David Seideman

0 Nov 25, 2014

GOOD JOB, STEVE CYRKIN AND ROGER EPPERSON!

I ran across a very interesting story that some of you may already be familiar with. I don't know if it was previously brought up or posted…

Started by James

11 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Steel

Ozzy Osbourne... Anybody familiar with his autograph?

Hi... I Would appreciate if anyone of you with knowledge on Ozzy would share your opinion on these 2... The Ozzmosis is supposedly signed i…

Started by Vestland

5 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Vestland

Buzzcocks fully signed AND Ian Curtis - is this possible

What are the odds?! I am not familiar with the signatures as much as I am the bands. I do know that Ian Curtis is a bit of a holy grail. Op…

Started by John William

4 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

XP Autographs or XP Autographes, opinions requested

http://www.xpautographs.com/ Anyone have experience with them? Are they a respected outfit? On AML I only found one notice of them and it w…

Started by Chad B

8 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Chicklet McTushy

Autograph Collection Authentication/Valuation

Hi I realize this is a long shot, but I am wanting to have items in my collection authenticated/valued (authenticated more desirably), pref…

Started by Robin McKay

4 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Robin McKay

Special Signings (UK)

Anyone know what happened to them?  Their website seems to have disappeared some time ago.  I always thought they were among the better dea…

Started by Rich

5 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Robin McKay

My opinion about: Sign Here (autographdealer.com)

Hi, I'm Paolo from Italy..I collect autograph since many many..  years ago..., I have seen a forum where the topic was the dealer: "Sign he…

Started by Paolo Grandi

12 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Robin McKay

Trycw autographs

I wanted to ask about this company that is supposedly part of a PR Firm in California-cant recall their name off top of my head but I am su…

Started by JR

2 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Robin McKay

Seller : Memorabilia Autographs

What's the opinion of "Memorabilia Autographs"? Legit? http://radziwill.us/

Started by Brandon Burke

0 Nov 23, 2014

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos