Town Square (5,736)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Way To Sell Large Part of Collection?

Hey everyone, I just joined a few days ago but have been reading the threads and thought that this might be a good place to ask for an educ…

Started by Ryan Walsh

3 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Josh Board

Autographed items wanted

Do anyone know any dealer or auction house that might have autographs of former President of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto & his well re…

Started by Eddie Anderson

0 Oct 22, 2011

In-person Successes - A Who's Who of Contemporary Art

Read about my weekend gathering sketches and autographs from over 30 popular contemporary artists including Gary Baseman, Ron English, Coop…

Started by Kevin Segall

0 Oct 16, 2011

absolute toughest autographs to get in person right now?why are they tough?what do they say when asked to sign?who are your top 10 list for each month and why?

here is my top ten list for the worst and best of for the month of january for me, most mf these take place at sundance film festival in pa…

Started by michael hardin

23 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by mike aring

$4000 Bids on Steve Jobs Signed Reprint LIVE on eBay now!

Bids up to $4000 on Steve Jobs Autographed Reprints LIVE in eBay right now!! Does anyone else thinks its beyond belief!? eBay item 30060717…

Started by Arryn Eldon

0 Oct 6, 2011

Latest ebay crap! Rock N Roll autographs

Check out this 'incredible' book of signatures. Anyone who knows their classic rock will find this quite amusing. This was so absurd that I…

Started by S. Maxwell

3 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Darren Ruskin, III

ozzy autographed picture

Hey does anyone know how much a Ozzy Osbourne Blizzard of oz album is worth. It's a limited edition number 933/950 with a 24kt gold cd and…

Started by russell vanderlois

0 Sep 28, 2011

Mantle, Snider and Mays From AAFES: Response Didn't Take Long

Update: After reading all of these replies and doing as much research as I could on line, I notified the AAFES auction. Today I got a call…

Started by John C. Block

4 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

What is it worth? --- Amazing Celebrity Autograph Suit with 300+ Famous Signatures

The Amazing Celebrity Autograph Suit owned by former Broadway hair dresser and wardrobe pro has over 300 famous signatures. What do you thi…

Started by MaryLynn Schiavi

2 Sep 27, 2011

Rareandsigned.com

Can anyone tell me if this company www.rare and signed out of the UK Is a good company

Started by Mike

0 Sep 26, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service