We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,467)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Hollywood Show Autograph Convention - July 18th-20th

Hi everyone! My name is Troy and I work for The Hollywood Show, which is perhaps the best known autograph show in the Hollywood area. It is…

Started by The Hollywood Show

1 May 29, 2014
Reply by Ian Baldock

Daltrey/Townshend autographs - Real or Fake and value?

Hoping to get some opinions of the authenticity, and if authentic, the value of this piece, thanks!

Started by Mike Kaminski

5 May 28, 2014
Reply by Mike Kaminski

Robert redford opinions please!!!

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone out there is a Robert Redford expert on his autograph this photo was on a website recently and sold for…

Started by Tim Henderson

8 May 28, 2014
Reply by JJ

Autographing Topical First Day Covers

I read with great interest the discussion on signed autograph first day covers in this forum, and am looking for some specific recommendati…

Started by DanlK

3 May 28, 2014
Reply by Victor W

Ebay FUBAR

I got an email with the subject heading "You Won" an auction from Ebay. Not wanting to pay a single shipping fee I bid on other items to co…

Started by Victor W

7 May 28, 2014
Reply by Victor W

Don Rickles signed LP. Real?

Started by John Carpenter

1 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Carpenter

Stan The Man Inc. Question

I bought a stan musial ball (ill post the photo below) the ball is awesome.  I am just wondering when Stan the man Inc. started using holog…

Started by Tyler Johnson

0 May 28, 2014

What do you think of this Mays ball?

willie%20mays%20ball.jpg I got this a few years ago at a church rummage sale.  The minister said he got this in person and I got it for a g…

Started by Coachgd

1 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dane

Joe Strummer - real or fake?

Hi you all, first post here. I'm looking for a Joe Strummer autograph and I found this UK site, sports and music legends who says to have a…

Started by mimmo

5 May 27, 2014
Reply by Dragana D

Beware of member [name removed by moderator]

He started a post and deleted the items image after getting a negative opinion, then after discussion deleted his replies, closed the topic…

Started by Carlos

18 May 26, 2014
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service