We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,504)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DR WHO TROUGHTON

HI Guys, If anyone collects DR Who, i have an official postcard signed by the 2nd Doc, PATRICK TROUGHTON. AM ASKING 500$ OR OFFERS thanks

Started by mark

0 May 11, 2014

Antiquities of CA

How do you feel about antiquities of ca in san francisco? any comments would be welcomed!

Started by Daniel

6 May 10, 2014
Reply by Carl Ryan

PSA deemed an autograph signed in person as fake

Hi,  I recently sent in a signed copy of the 1st Harry Potter book  to PSA to get a LOA.  The autograph was signed in person, and as far as…

Started by Michelle Post

64 May 10, 2014
Reply by Jeffery Kite

Piece of History dealer any good??

I have a friend who is looking to purchase some items from http://pieceofhistorycollectibles.com/ Any one have dealings good or bad with t…

Started by Mark Roberts

5 May 10, 2014

A very Rare find.A fully signed ELO out of the blue gatefold lp.

Hi guys iv got to show you this exciting item which you dont see very often, a fully signed elo ootb album signed in 77 and in fact iv had…

Started by IAN STALS

6 May 10, 2014
Reply by IAN STALS

Glee Cast Poster + Twilight Photo from CharityFundraisingExperts.com. Are they Real?

Wife bought this twilight photo from a charity auction (found out it came from charityfundraisingexperts.com).  I was going to buy the Glee…

Started by Scott M Rabe

7 May 10, 2014

Thoughts on this - Archie moore

Started by Lee Thornton

2 May 9, 2014
Reply by Lee Thornton

Anybody know about Movies Music and Things??? Legit????

Started by Bradford

0 May 9, 2014

RR auctions

I have a questions about RR auctions, are the things they sell legitimate? Thanks 

Started by Daniel

19 May 8, 2014
Reply by Brick Hunter

eBay seller "todaysheroessignatures" _ Worst Jack Nicholson and Al Pacino forgeries + Advertises charity fund raising option

Beside all of the many forgeries I have reviewed under this eBay seller's listing (IMO), listed under the eBay seller's About Me, the listi…

Started by dexter krieger

5 May 8, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service