What Do You Think of This eBay Seller? (512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Opinions on eBay seller laxgraphs

High volume, highly rated seller on eBay. Over 3500 sales Sold merchandise is mostly mid range items, photos for the most part, with simpl…

Started by Bernie

6 on Sunday
Reply by Pete Chuka

Schwartz Sports COA and seller I've never heard of... Halp!

Anyone know if this account has any red flags? http://www.ebay.com/usr/ferg0027?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 Also is Schwartz Sports reputable?…

Started by Burrmanchu

6 Aug 16
Reply by Burrmanchu

celebrityautographs / worldwidegraphs

I had been looking at the ebay seller "celebrityautographs" - they had a Zachary Quinto (now sold) which looked very suspicious to me, and…

Started by KathB

7 Aug 14
Reply by Pete Chuka

Spyrograph and Celstop on EBay

Hello all! Just wondering has anyone dealt with sellers Spyrograph and Celstop on EBay? To a newbie like me, they seem legit and their auto…

Started by Greg

16 Aug 13
Reply by Joe W.

eBay seller Regs43

Hi, Was just wondering if anyone has had experience with eBay seller Regs43. I'm based in England so have rarely dealt with North American…

Started by Ian Varley

2 Aug 12
Reply by Ian Varley

nicolasveit

Has anyone dealt with or know of this seller out of Germany? Would appreciate any opinions or experiences with this seller. Thank-you.

Started by Joe W.

3 Aug 11
Reply by Joe W.

the clash of Mr. SLOANE

I was watching the clash of the disks and thumb, and I saw that this mr.sloane has many things too beautiful, someone he knows something?

Started by nico79

18 Aug 6
Reply by nico79

memorezz

Hello, what you think of this seller ? : http://www.ebay.com/usr/memorezz

Started by Hugh Coson

2 Aug 5
Reply by DP

popstarmemorabiliavip it's good???

on this site there is a subject that interests me, if someone knows how reliable website?

Started by nico79

2 Aug 4
Reply by DP

Any thoughts on eBay seller, "top-signatures", or Top Signatures LLC?

Attached is a signed Journey album from this seller.

Started by Alex Riffle

4 Aug 1
Reply by Rich

RSS

Blog Posts

Autographs People Get For You -- The Warren Beatty Edition

Posted by Josh Board on August 23, 2016 at 11:49pm 4 Comments

In entertainment news, Jay Z got into a little trouble for pushing a fan that he felt got a little too close to his wife Beyonce. They were in Manhattan at a screening…

Continue

Adding Some Music and Football to the Collection

Posted by Coachgd on August 22, 2016 at 9:18pm 2 Comments

I've been shooting and reviewing concerts for 2 years and it's been great.  Getting to be that close to the stage, even for only 3 songs, is an awesome experience.  Hanging out after the show to try and catch the artists for an autograph is fun…

Continue

Giving Guitars Away -- The Garth Brooks / Joe Walsh Edition

Posted by Josh Board on August 14, 2016 at 10:55pm 8 Comments

I’m not much of a country music fan. The closest I get is Johnny Cash and Dolly Parton. Yet I’ve found that country musicians are among the best autograph signers…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service