We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jason Charnick's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"what a wonderful project you have undertaken! i'm such a TV nut, but never thought t…"

Jason Charnick replied Jan 20, 2016 to BARNEY MILLER CAST AUTOGRAPHS

19 Jan 13, 2023
Reply by Scott Paul

"sortsof.com and watchcount.com can answer that question for you."

Jason Charnick replied Jan 20, 2016 to Thoughts on this Eagles guitar listed on eBay? Glenn Frey's passing...

19 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Jason Charnick

"jan and bjarne know more than i do for sure, and they're two of the best on the foru…"

Jason Charnick replied Jan 20, 2016 to Bono - Real or fake - Urgently

47 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Jason Charnick

"that's what happens when you give out free listings... reported fwiw. what an ultra…"

Jason Charnick replied Jan 20, 2016 to Possibly the world's most laughable fake autograph!

46 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Uwe Boehme

"yes, very education, and enjoying the pix, even if the original circumstances are le…"

Jason Charnick replied Dec 9, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Hi Steve, I think he was referring to me buying an authentic piece with N. Steiger's…"

Jason Charnick replied Dec 4, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017

"The authenticity isn't the issue, man. And listen, I'm not nearly as steamed as I wo…"

Jason Charnick replied Dec 3, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017

"N- Here's the rub, and it's been on my mind all day. Like I said, I'm not gonna jump…"

Jason Charnick replied Dec 3, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017

"as an innocent bystander in this thread, i've enjoyed the read, and am way too far f…"

501 Nov 22, 2017

"sooo jealous!"

Jason Charnick replied Aug 24, 2015 to David Gilmour in person autograph exact proof- looks class

15 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service