Adam Halloran's Discussions (947)

Discussions Replied To (883) Replies Latest Activity

"It almost looks like paper sticking out at the tip a little bit from the pick guard."

Adam Halloran replied 9 hours ago to Paul McCartney signed Hofner Guitars w/ JSA & PSA - BUYER BEWARE

106 1 hour ago
Reply by Eric K Longo

"The pickguards would have been sent into PSA or jsa to be inspected as well, they di…"

Adam Halloran replied yesterday to Paul McCartney signed Hofner Guitars w/ JSA & PSA - BUYER BEWARE

106 1 hour ago
Reply by Eric K Longo

"Absolutely agree. So I don't understand how else this would work without some type o…"

Adam Halloran replied yesterday to Paul McCartney signed Hofner Guitars w/ JSA & PSA - BUYER BEWARE

106 1 hour ago
Reply by Eric K Longo

"Could it be a custom cut out of clear plastic and overlaid?"

106 1 hour ago
Reply by Eric K Longo

"What I don't get is how the page wouldn't rip? I could see putting the graph in betw…"

106 1 hour ago
Reply by Eric K Longo

"Has anyone contacted the sellers and pointed them to this discussion? It is pretty h…"

106 1 hour ago
Reply by Eric K Longo

"If he signed the hood of your car, would you had made a cut out of it? :)"

Adam Halloran replied on Monday to Macca encounter

14 on Monday
Reply by Adam Halloran

"So what is that being signed exactly?"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 16 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

1758 11 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"I believe Michael Kasmar is in the UACC and is a member here too. Might be able to h…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 13 to Inexpensive Authentication Service?

25 Mar 13
Reply by Rich

"I personally love DS9 the most of all of them, but do not have a problem with any of…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 11 to STAR TREK AUTOGRAPHS

82 Mar 22
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service