We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

tony podsada's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Do not IMPLIE. You do not do it well. Well I am done. If you do not like pieces by a…"

tony podsada replied Apr 3, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Who ever said My Favorite Players had to use Photo File for our pictures. As Chuck S…"

tony podsada replied Apr 3, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"That is a low blow and for no reason. Remember no one has proven Always at Auction h…"

tony podsada replied Apr 1, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"I think I gave you my Cell Phone # and you should call me. Even better I gave you my…"

tony podsada replied Apr 1, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"I agree and thanks for listening. Maybe someday you will be down in Florida and we c…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"I have read all the items that have been posted on your Net 54 site. Let me set a fe…"

tony podsada replied Mar 31, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Just going to tell you something interesting. The autographed picture and the one pi…"

tony podsada replied Mar 30, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"it is a good thing the autograph world has someone with your extreme knowledge and e…"

tony podsada replied Mar 29, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"yes"

tony podsada replied Mar 29, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Steve I will get a small tidbit pkg. out to you this week and maybe you see that I a…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service