Eddy White's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"and here is the rest..."

Eddy White replied May 26 to Rolling Stones signed postcard from mid-60s !! Any comments are welcome...

5 May 26
Reply by Eddy White

"Thanks for your suggestions. It is not so easy to frame a single signatures since th…"

Eddy White replied May 26 to Rolling Stones signed postcard from mid-60s !! Any comments are welcome...

5 May 26
Reply by Eddy White

"Really not one single opinion about this one ? "

Eddy White replied May 25 to Rolling Stones signed postcard from mid-60s !! Any comments are welcome...

5 May 26
Reply by Eddy White

"Thank you very much all for your opinions !!"

Eddy White replied May 19 to NIRVANA is it real or just another fake ??

4 May 19
Reply by Eddy White

"Here is the complete picture. The signatures are a little bit "all over the place" w…"

Eddy White replied May 18 to Rolling Stones signed postcard from mid-60s !! Any comments are welcome...

5 May 26
Reply by Eddy White

"Any idea about Leonard Cohen ??"

Eddy White replied May 9 to Another triple set of signed photos from Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen and Chuck Berry

4 May 9
Reply by Eddy White

"Hi Eric, so, if you allow me, I will bother you with more material as soon as I will…"

Eddy White replied May 9 to A triple David Bowie set from 2013

13 May 9
Reply by Eric K Longo

"Do you have any hints on the Chaplin, Lake and McCrea ?? Thank you."

Eddy White replied May 9 to Classic movie stars: Charlie Chaplin, Audrey Hepburn, Veronica Lake & Joel McCrea

3 May 9
Reply by Eddy White

"My biggest indicator was the price and the source where it was supposed to come from…"

Eddy White replied May 9 to Beatles Songbook filled with too many sweets....!!??

9 May 9
Reply by Edward Siebert

"Eric, between the lines I can read that you have a certain suspicion from where thos…"

Eddy White replied May 8 to A triple David Bowie set from 2013

13 May 9
Reply by Eric K Longo

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service