john shaw's Discussions (350)

Discussions Replied To (273) Replies Latest Activity

"not true if they say its no good its tainted and cant be sold. im in the right comm…"

john shaw replied on Tuesday to Roger Waters BAS / Beckett Certed Forgery

126 on Wednesday
Reply by Eric K Longo

"becuase i know for a fact there failing real stuff and if im paying for a service a…"

john shaw replied on Tuesday to Roger Waters BAS / Beckett Certed Forgery

126 on Wednesday
Reply by Eric K Longo

"if its a photo cant u just erease it"

john shaw replied on Tuesday to He Signed a Photo He's Not in From an Album He Wasn't On

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Mike White

"i personaly dont collect thoase type of things so im the wrong person to give u an a…"

john shaw replied on Tuesday to WHO Signed

10 on Tuesday
Reply by john shaw

"a signed album went for 3900$ recently and worth more than the piece yyour looking…"

10 on Tuesday
Reply by john shaw

"way more. im notsure if somebody on here has study who old autographs. im not saying…"

10 on Tuesday
Reply by john shaw

"thanks interesting seeing one off our old marketing flyers."

john shaw replied on Tuesday to Ramones Leave Home 1977 Fully Signed. Real or Fake.

38 on Wednesday
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"thats the relesea they were signing that night ,i belive there last instore they did…"

john shaw replied on Tuesday to Ramones Leave Home 1977 Fully Signed. Real or Fake.

38 on Wednesday

"that was a long work nite for me ,u should have seen the empty beer and alchol bottl…"

38 on Wednesday

"use the latest sale as a barometer .one just sold for 1500$ i dont study the ramone…"

38 on Wednesday

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service