We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

David Wright's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, but I have to agree with the opinions already expressed that this is not auth…"

David Wright replied Apr 19, 2015 to PRINCESS DIANA SIGNED INDEX Card- opinions on authenticity please.

9 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by michelle

"All the golf autographs listed by this seller would be politely referred to as "like…"

David Wright replied Nov 17, 2014 to iconicinvestmentsuk - Questionable eBay seller

4 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

"AWESOME Paul :)"

David Wright replied Sep 28, 2014 to A CELEBRITY WHO SIGNS WITH 3 DIFFERENT NAMES

8 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by David Wright

"These are NOT fakes. They are NOT secretarial "through the mail" and the boots are a…"

David Wright replied Sep 20, 2014 to MICHAEL SCHUMACHER SIGNED RACING BOOTS

5 Aug 17, 2018
Reply by Richie Guardia

"Thanks Mike for the kind comments :) All the best, David"

David Wright replied Aug 8, 2014 to Alessandro del Piero & the A-league Soccer All Stars vs Juventus in Sydney

2 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by David Wright

"Hi Dan, photos come from a chap I've dealt with several times before, over a number…"

David Wright replied Jun 26, 2014 to X-Files signed by both Mulder and Scully - opinions please!

10 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by David Wright

"Hi again Dan, thanks again for that. Photo from same source and so I'll go with your…"

David Wright replied Jun 26, 2014 to X-Files signed by both Mulder and Scully - opinions please!

10 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by David Wright

"Many thanks to all who have commented on this an, as always, your opinions are great…"

10 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by David Wright

"Hi Michelle, thanks so much for the kind comment. Weta Workshops & Wingnut Studi…"

David Wright replied May 8, 2014 to THE HOBBIT : BOOK SIGNED BY SIR PETER, SIR RICHARD & 21 WETA WIZARDS :)

2 May 8, 2014
Reply by David Wright

"Hi Paul, that is absolutely terrific :) Do let us know what Barry sends you - I bet…"

David Wright replied Apr 27, 2014 to A CELEBRITY WHO SIGNS WITH 3 DIFFERENT NAMES

8 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by David Wright

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service