Mark Saurin's Discussions (233)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"I dealt with Nigel Lemon 10 years, or maybe longer, I have found him to be one of th…"

Mark Saurin replied Mar 22 to beatles autographs on ebay at the moment certified in hand by the beatlesmarketplace with COA.

43 Mar 22
Reply by fab432

"My pleasure to you buddy ......enjoy...and, have fun my friend"

Mark Saurin replied Mar 21 to beatles autographs on ebay at the moment certified in hand by the beatlesmarketplace with COA.

43 Mar 22
Reply by fab432

"Hi George l have been where you are bud regarding this groups signatures not once bu…"

Mark Saurin replied Mar 21 to beatles autographs on ebay at the moment certified in hand by the beatlesmarketplace with COA.

43 Mar 22
Reply by fab432

"look great to me "

Mark Saurin replied Mar 20 to beatles autographs on ebay at the moment certified in hand by the beatlesmarketplace with COA.

43 Mar 22
Reply by fab432

"SADLY..... LET THE BUBBLE BURST MT FRIEND, HER SIGNATURE WILL LOWER IN A FEW MONTHS…"

Mark Saurin replied Mar 16 to Thoughts on Fisher and Pacino

9 Mar 16
Reply by MN Autograph Collector

"As l said I'm not comfortably with them...sorry..."

Mark Saurin replied Mar 2 to Elvis - Two Autographs 1972 - What do you think? Real or Not? Thank you.

7 Mar 2
Reply by Karsten

"I to am not comfortable with these Karsten, but....they do have a good look of the 1…"

Mark Saurin replied Mar 2 to Elvis - Two Autographs 1972 - What do you think? Real or Not? Thank you.

7 Mar 2
Reply by Karsten

"Greg, this new site is geared around for mobile phones users, giving better and easi…"

Mark Saurin replied Feb 24 to New RR Auctions Site

47 Mar 1
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"They are pal. and to honest l think they appreciate the constructive feedback...bare…"

47 Mar 1
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"IMO. And note imo.... in the past, from what I have seen, on this site, regarding ex…"

47 Mar 1
Reply by Steve Zarelli

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service