nicholas pansini's Discussions (572)

Discussions Replied To (416) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Devon and Erick"

nicholas pansini replied Sep 10 to Ian Anderson Signed Aqualung from Jethro Tull. Could this be real?

3 Sep 10
Reply by nicholas pansini

"Thank you Guys"

nicholas pansini replied Sep 3 to John Paul Jones Autographed Zeppelin Album. IS This Real?

11 20 hours ago
Reply by Teresa Stone

"That's Cool"

nicholas pansini replied Aug 29 to Another Pete Townshend Autograph, Authenticity Opinions Needed

4 Aug 29

"I have several PSA authenticated graphs on album, photograph and ticket. I now fear…"

nicholas pansini replied Aug 29 to JSA and PSA - what has happened?

83 Sep 2
Reply by Bernie

"Primetimesignatures08 was the source Mr. Steffman"

nicholas pansini replied Aug 28 to Another Pete Townshend Autograph, Authenticity Opinions Needed

4 Aug 29

"Hi MR. Steffman, this I did not buy thankfully, I don't recall the sellers name.  it…"

nicholas pansini replied Aug 28 to Roger Waters Signed Dark Side of the Moon, Authentic?

71 Sep 2
Reply by Seamus

"Hi Mr. Steffman, I bought this photo from press pass collectibles."

nicholas pansini replied Aug 28 to Pete Townshend Autographed 11x14 I Need Opinions on Authenticity Please

15 Aug 28

"I'd rather have mine of course the other looks like the ink is so old it is disappea…"

nicholas pansini replied Aug 26 to Pete Townshend Autographed 11x14 I Need Opinions on Authenticity Please

15 Aug 28

"Authentic"

nicholas pansini replied Aug 23 to Jimmy Page another autograph

12 Aug 29
Reply by Mr. Steffman

"Is this album authentic?"

nicholas pansini replied Aug 22 to Blind Faith Album Signed by Steve Winwood, Would like Opinions on This One's Authenticity

2 Aug 22

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service