We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

wascher's Discussions (2,250)

Discussions Replied To (2167) Replies Latest Activity

"Interestingly enough - I just rewatched the story, and it now cuts off right at the…"

wascher replied Feb 27, 2014 to Thanks to Fox19 in Cincinnati for showing this story, they did a great job, you too Steve!

57 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Nickolas Tsui

"I was thinking the same thing.  What a hole... what are they doing with the money th…"

wascher replied Feb 27, 2014 to Thanks to Fox19 in Cincinnati for showing this story, they did a great job, you too Steve!

57 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Nickolas Tsui

"This was put together really well, great job you two!"

57 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Nickolas Tsui

"Did you contact them back or did they say they saw it being brought up here?  Just c…"

wascher replied Feb 24, 2014 to Why blatantly lie?

84 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Carlos

"Terrier I hope you don't mind, I've added a link to the seller id in your post, the…"

wascher replied Feb 24, 2014 to Tom Brady Forgeries from Ebay seller Husas9313

5 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

"If you can post the link to the items you bought, that would be helpful"

wascher replied Feb 22, 2014 to Ebay seller 19mvc90 fake sigs?

7 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Armando Gonzalez

"Well that didn't take long, he deactivated it.  Now I'll go in every week at random…"

wascher replied Feb 20, 2014 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

663 Apr 15
Reply by Austin Bucolo

"He must be reading here.  He now took his own personal Deviant Art portfolio down. …"

wascher replied Feb 20, 2014 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

663 Apr 15
Reply by Austin Bucolo

"When I type in trycw.com (by doing a little Googling I found this used to be their w…"

wascher replied Feb 20, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"Since Erick removed his old profile---I'll post screen shots of the camera info from…"

wascher replied Feb 18, 2014 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

663 Apr 15
Reply by Austin Bucolo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service