We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tone Capone's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Very good info! I need to upload a couple I have for opinion...especially from Bill.…"

Tone Capone replied Jan 3, 2012 to Autograph's Johnny Cash Signature Study — Be Part of It!

346 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by marc e

"I was answering a question/comment...with an educated answer...I would never dump on…"

Tone Capone replied Jan 3, 2012 to Autograph's Johnny Cash Signature Study — Be Part of It!

346 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by marc e

"you are right...his signature was a bit erratic, the last year or so due to illness.…"

346 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by marc e

"Thanks for the advice. I was comparing them to the ones that the family of Cash`s po…"

346 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by marc e

"dont quite understand your coment. The point is why take away from the appearance of…"

346 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by marc e

"I agree with that ...I think what there meaning is they would like  to hang the pict…"

Tone Capone replied Jan 2, 2012 to Autograph's Johnny Cash Signature Study — Be Part of It!

346 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by marc e

"I would say the first and last are secraterial and the middle is authentic. The firs…"

Tone Capone replied Jan 2, 2012 to Autograph's Johnny Cash Signature Study — Be Part of It!

346 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by marc e

"so they can advertise there business...we need to request from them not to do this o…"

346 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by marc e

"to me it looks like a good attempt if not real. The rounded J top.. and the hook att…"

346 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by marc e

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service