We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Adam Price's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Your input helps a lot, thank you! Still looking for one..."

Adam Price replied Jul 25, 2017 to Is This Pete Rose Legit?

23 Feb 6, 2022
Reply by Leo Guy

"I'm waiting for the seller to send me a pic of the book that was signed with the Say…"

Adam Price replied Jul 19, 2017 to Are These Autos Legit? Gretzky, Sayers, Kobe, McNair, Gonzalez, George, Blake

14 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Todd Johnson

"I wondered that too... Do you feel the signatures are authentic though, especially G…"

Adam Price replied Jul 19, 2017 to Are These Autos Legit? Gretzky, Sayers, Kobe, McNair, Gonzalez, George, Blake

14 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Todd Johnson

"I saw 2 other Blake signed SLU's on eBay and they seem alike? I paid last night so I…"

14 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Todd Johnson

"The seller replied with this; It was around 2007; after his newest autobiography was…"

Adam Price replied Jul 17, 2017 to Are These Autos Legit? Gretzky, Sayers, Kobe, McNair, Gonzalez, George, Blake

14 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Good to know and I just asked... Do you have signatures from anyone else above?"

Adam Price replied Jul 17, 2017 to Are These Autos Legit? Gretzky, Sayers, Kobe, McNair, Gonzalez, George, Blake

14 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Thanks for the reply!  Are you familiar with any of the others?"

14 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Thanks for the reply! I didn't know his signatures varied like that, good to know fo…"

Adam Price replied Jul 11, 2017 to Are These Dennis Rodman Signatures Legit?

2 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Adam Price

"Man, I am on a terrible streak here... thanks for the reply's, the search continues!"

Adam Price replied Jun 26, 2017 to Is This Pete Rose Legit?

23 Feb 6, 2022
Reply by Leo Guy

"Thanks for responding! Do you think a better pic will help on that 86 Topps? You're…"

Adam Price replied Jun 25, 2017 to Are These 2 Walter Payton Signatures Legit?

7 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by Adam Price

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service