We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Adam Price's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the reply! I'm getting tired of these bum sellers lately... What do yo…"

Adam Price replied Jun 25, 2017 to Are These 2 Walter Payton Signatures Legit?

7 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by Adam Price

"Does anyone else have knowledge of Walter Payton signatures? I'd love to get all the…"

Adam Price replied Jun 22, 2017 to Are These 2 Walter Payton Signatures Legit?

7 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by Adam Price

"What do you not like about each, does something really stand out? Do you have a real…"

Adam Price replied Jun 21, 2017 to Are These 2 Walter Payton Signatures Legit?

7 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by Adam Price

"Drew Hill is my ALL-TIME favorite WR and I started on this project a little late, bu…"

Adam Price replied Mar 29, 2017 to What's new in your collection?

6019 Apr 18
Reply by Martin Peters

"UPDATE - I luckily did receive a full refund from this guy today no problem, so all…"

Adam Price replied Mar 26, 2017 to I Thought These Wrestling Signatures Looked Legit But I Want To Be Sure, Can Anyone Help?

10 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Adam Price

"2 different stories is not helping his case here... You'd think he would offer some…"

Adam Price replied Mar 20, 2017 to I Thought These Wrestling Signatures Looked Legit But I Want To Be Sure, Can Anyone Help?

10 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Adam Price

"UPDATE - The seller actually responded and is ok with returning the figures so that'…"

Adam Price replied Mar 20, 2017 to I Thought These Wrestling Signatures Looked Legit But I Want To Be Sure, Can Anyone Help?

10 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Adam Price

"The story I got is that he's selling these for a friend who has medical problems or…"

Adam Price replied Mar 19, 2017 to I Thought These Wrestling Signatures Looked Legit But I Want To Be Sure, Can Anyone Help?

10 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Adam Price

"Man, I feel a little stupid... not 100% but very close! That Torri is so obvious! I…"

Adam Price replied Mar 19, 2017 to I Thought These Wrestling Signatures Looked Legit But I Want To Be Sure, Can Anyone Help?

10 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Adam Price

"Bummer... I was thinking they're legit as I thought why would you ruin perfectly fin…"

10 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Adam Price

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service