We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Christopher Simpson's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Great thank you James!  Did you also get a chance to look at the multi signed ball o…"

Christopher Simpson replied Sep 23, 2017 to Looking for mantle/DiMaggio opinions on these balls. Authentic?

6 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by Christopher Simpson

"Thanks John, I appreciate you time looking at them.  Did you happen to take a look a…"

Christopher Simpson replied Sep 23, 2017 to Looking for mantle/DiMaggio opinions on these balls. Authentic?

6 Sep 23, 2017

"Last pic"

6 Sep 23, 2017

"Also this Multi signed ball by mantle, DiMaggio, Lyle, lasorta"

6 Sep 23, 2017

"Christopher,  These were purchased in the 90's and the guy has the receipt from Scor…"

Christopher Simpson replied Jun 21, 2017 to Willie McCovey, Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, Johnny Bench Autographed Baseballs. Are they Authentic?

13 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by CJCollector

"Thanks Terrier"

Christopher Simpson replied Jun 21, 2017 to Willie McCovey, Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, Johnny Bench Autographed Baseballs. Are they Authentic?

13 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by CJCollector

"You're right. I must have switched up the cases a bit, thank you for the heads up.  …"

Christopher Simpson replied Jun 21, 2017 to Melky Cabrera, Mo Vaughn, Hank Aaron. Are they real?

2 Jun 21, 2017

"Thank you to all!  You guys are a BIG help.  I am going to post a few more items if…"

Christopher Simpson replied Jun 20, 2017 to Willie McCovey, Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, Johnny Bench Autographed Baseballs. Are they Authentic?

13 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by CJCollector

"Steve, it did not come with any sort of paper trail or authentication.  I will post…"

Christopher Simpson replied Jun 19, 2017 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Cleats

20 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by CJCollector

"I was able to get a second look at it tonight to confirm not authentic. I had my dou…"

Christopher Simpson replied Jun 19, 2017 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Cleats

20 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by CJCollector

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service