We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tyler Merrifield's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I have no idea. I think its genuine though after comparing it to other Steve Martin…"

Tyler Merrifield replied Feb 1, 2015 to Steve Martin Autographed Comedy Album Authentic???

2 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Tyler Merrifield

"Yes, it is authentic. It's a very good signature from The King."

Tyler Merrifield replied Jan 31, 2015 to Elvis autograph - please comment

15 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Kit

"I was only thinking about adding the other members of the cast to increase the value…"

Tyler Merrifield replied Jan 31, 2015 to Steven Spielberg/ Harrison Ford Indiana Jones Autographs?????

22 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Pete Bendu

"Thank you for your input, Jason. I do believe it is authentic too and nowadays Hayde…"

Tyler Merrifield replied Jan 31, 2015 to Star Wars Hayden Christensen Autograph Authentic??

13 Jan 31, 2015

"I do feel like they are both authentic because not only is the seller a good reliabl…"

Tyler Merrifield replied Jan 31, 2015 to Steven Spielberg/ Harrison Ford Indiana Jones Autographs?????

22 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Pete Bendu

"Great! I'm happy with this purchase. Hopefully within the next few months, I can add…"

Tyler Merrifield replied Jan 30, 2015 to Steven Spielberg/ Harrison Ford Indiana Jones Autographs?????

22 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Pete Bendu

"I don't like it either."

Tyler Merrifield replied Jan 30, 2015 to Opinions on this Jordan Photo

6 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by James

"I bought it for a total of $315. Is that a good price for this piece? I also plan on…"

Tyler Merrifield replied Jan 30, 2015 to Steven Spielberg/ Harrison Ford Indiana Jones Autographs?????

22 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Pete Bendu

"I agree completely with what you are saying. I only get some autographs authenticate…"

Tyler Merrifield replied Jan 30, 2015 to Star Wars Hayden Christensen Autograph Authentic??

13 Jan 31, 2015

"Thank you very much for the input, Mr. Chuka! I thought it was just a rushed signatu…"

Tyler Merrifield replied Jan 30, 2015 to Star Wars Hayden Christensen Autograph Authentic??

13 Jan 31, 2015

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service