We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

michael phillips's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry its the last one I am unsure of, sure Kato will know. Thanks and regards"

michael phillips replied Jun 24, 2017 to Who is the first picture.

1 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by michael phillips

"Agree with Pete just upload to the AML site, I'm sure you will get some replies. Mike"

michael phillips replied Jun 10, 2017 to Large Collection

15 Jun 12, 2017
Reply by Victoria Jones

"I have George Best, Bobby Charlton, Nobby Stiles and Sir Matt Busby and the ones I s…"

michael phillips replied Jun 10, 2017 to Man Utd multiple signings 1968

5 Jun 10, 2017

"Agree +1"

michael phillips replied May 17, 2017 to John Lennon Signed The Beatles White Album

15 May 19, 2017
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Great News ... Well Done fab432 and all who contributed."

michael phillips replied May 11, 2017 to Sgt Pepper's LP signed Inside Gatefold

15 May 11, 2017

"fab432, Agree, they are so far off that it makes the company look awful, and to thin…"

michael phillips replied May 3, 2017 to Sgt Pepper's LP signed Inside Gatefold

15 May 11, 2017

"Hi William, When I said nearly all look fake I was referring to the ones listed in t…"

michael phillips replied May 2, 2017 to Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michael J Fox & Christopher Lloyd, Harrison Ford, Ally Sheedy & Steve Guttenburg, John Badham, Joe Dante, Chris Carter

16 May 2, 2017

"The seller says that the item comes with the original COA, could you post a copy of …"

michael phillips replied May 1, 2017 to Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michael J Fox & Christopher Lloyd, Harrison Ford, Ally Sheedy & Steve Guttenburg, John Badham, Joe Dante, Chris Carter

16 May 2, 2017

"Nearly all look fake the price should be a indication."

michael phillips replied May 1, 2017 to Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michael J Fox & Christopher Lloyd, Harrison Ford, Ally Sheedy & Steve Guttenburg, John Badham, Joe Dante, Chris Carter

16 May 2, 2017

"Think that was bad from the same auction house (BHL) have a look what sold in Sept 2…"

michael phillips replied May 1, 2017 to Sgt Pepper's LP signed Inside Gatefold

15 May 11, 2017

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service