Don Webster's Discussions (395)

Discussions Replied To (355) Replies Latest Activity

"  You're not wrong Steve... This garbage was part of a huge sale of bogus Elvis on…"

Don Webster replied 4 hours ago to 1950's Elvis Presley autograph authentic??

13 1 hour ago
Reply by JAKE JONES

"FWIW I have no hesitation in stating that this is not genuine... Jake...is it for…"

Don Webster replied 6 hours ago to 1950's Elvis Presley autograph authentic??

13 1 hour ago
Reply by JAKE JONES

"Entertaining comments guys!! And I agree this one is in no way a slam dunk...certai…"

Don Webster replied Apr 18 to Calling On All Elvis Presley Autgraph Experts For Help ...

20 Apr 18
Reply by Autograph Buff

"My opinion and a buck will get you a small coffee but I think you've got a good one…"

Don Webster replied Apr 17 to Calling On All Elvis Presley Autgraph Experts For Help ...

20 Apr 18
Reply by Autograph Buff

" Wise words above from Adam ^^^^^"

Don Webster replied Apr 14 to Ebay Listing

7 Apr 15
Reply by DVT

"This very same menu (at least the cover is the same -- no Monroe) was offered on eB…"

Don Webster replied Apr 11 to Marilyn Monroe signed flamingo hotel menu Las Vegas real ? fake ?

115 16 hours ago
Reply by Chris Dwyer

"In simple terms when writing a lower case L the pen goes up and then comes back dow…"

Don Webster replied Apr 5 to Elvis Presley Signed Gas Receipt?

43 Apr 6
Reply by Karsten

"Robert...if Karsten will allow me... The open "L" as it's being referred to here w…"

Don Webster replied Apr 4 to Elvis Presley Signed Gas Receipt?

43 Apr 6
Reply by Karsten

"Hi Ballroom...I don't like either one...I think both are from a "boiler room" type…"

43 Apr 6
Reply by Karsten

"I'm with Karsten here... The initial example is not genuine in my eyes... Is the 2n…"

43 Apr 6
Reply by Karsten

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service