We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

John DeAngelis's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree that grading is very inconsistent — on everything from signature, balls and…"

John DeAngelis replied Jan 18, 2018 to Graded autographs/baseballs – to grade or not to grade?

8 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by John DeAngelis

"Ya know, I was thinking that as well. But I have no idea on how baseballs are cleane…"

John DeAngelis replied Jan 7, 2018 to Thoughts on 1930s Joe DiMaggio autographed Spaulding Joe D baseball

6 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"Thanks, I think I'm going to pass. I don't know enough about Joe D's signatures to m…"

John DeAngelis replied Jan 7, 2018 to Thoughts on 1930s Joe DiMaggio autographed Spaulding Joe D baseball

6 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"David, post your sale in the Buy/Sell/Trade blog on this site. You might have a bett…"

John DeAngelis replied Jan 7, 2018 to Mickey Mantle baseball signature authentic???

7 Feb 10, 2018
Reply by David R Upchurch

"Thanks Woody. I couldn't see a patent year on the ball. Part of it is smudged. I am…"

John DeAngelis replied Jan 2, 2018 to Babe Ruth and G.C. Alexander duel-signed baseball

5 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"which company supplied the coa? I have four Ortiz autographs (PSA and JSA) and none…"

John DeAngelis replied Jan 2, 2018 to Opinion on david ortiz auto

3 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Ryan M Haggan

"Here is the Ruth signature"

John DeAngelis replied Dec 31, 2017 to Babe Ruth and G.C. Alexander duel-signed baseball

5 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"http://www.cabcollectibles.com/ Very honest and helpful, even if not buying his prod…"

John DeAngelis replied Oct 28, 2017 to Post the Names & Links to Good eBay Sellers

202 Feb 18, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service