Judge Nutmeg's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd much prefer to hear that i have an uncertain or possible authentic Gene Hackman…"

Judge Nutmeg replied 12 hours ago to "All memory of the brilliance of the young Tenenbaums had been erased by two decades of betrayal, failure and disaster." - The Royal Tenenbaums. Gene Hackman signed

2 12 hours ago
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Found a good example of Alan Watts handwriting. I certainly see similar characterist…"

Judge Nutmeg replied on Saturday to "The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it and join the dance." - Alan Watts

1 on Saturday
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Hi Richard. Out of interest, do you think that the stage pass looks original? Than…"

Judge Nutmeg replied on Friday to Soul Brother...Godfather Of Soul...Super Brother...Mr James Brown...Hopefully...

5 on Friday
Reply by john shaw

"Thanks Richard. Looks like another one to add to the bonfire list. So pleased i fou…"

Judge Nutmeg replied on Friday to Soul Brother...Godfather Of Soul...Super Brother...Mr James Brown...Hopefully...

5 on Friday
Reply by john shaw

"Many thanks, Christopher. There's so many quality John Hughes lines to quote. What a…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 20 to "Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. ..." The Breakfast Club

7 Sep 20
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Nice one, Christopher! I think mine's got to be when Vernon asks Carl the janitor wh…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 19 to "Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. ..." The Breakfast Club

7 Sep 20
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Nice one, Pete! That's great news - and cheers for the heads-up on the Molly signing…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 19 to "Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. ..." The Breakfast Club

7 Sep 20
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"https://youtu.be/pGCbF0YvOlY"

7 Sep 20
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Thanks for the response and the reality check, Pete. I have to agree that these are…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 17 to "For relaxing times...make it Suntory time..." - Bill Murray

7 Sep 17
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"Yes, you're absolutely right. Looking again, it seems quite obvious that they're bot…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 17 to "For relaxing times...make it Suntory time..." - Bill Murray

7 Sep 17
Reply by Woody2Shoes

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service