We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lynn Wolfe's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"For anyone that previously followed this, I did go forward with a review for authent…"

Lynn Wolfe replied May 11, 2022 to Croce - Opinions? Please Comment on reason. Thanks

9 Jul 5, 2022
Reply by Aidan Stevens

"Great feedback.  Thanks very much.  "

Lynn Wolfe replied Apr 10, 2022 to Croce - Opinions? Please Comment on reason. Thanks

9 Jul 5, 2022
Reply by Aidan Stevens

"That’s a big help.   Thank you"

Lynn Wolfe replied Apr 10, 2022 to Croce - Opinions? Please Comment on reason. Thanks

9 Jul 5, 2022
Reply by Aidan Stevens

"Thanks very much for that reply.  I’ll admit it looks a little too perfect.  Of cour…"

9 Jul 5, 2022
Reply by Aidan Stevens

"I can't really make out the Alex or Geddy signatures to even guess but I"m familiar…"

Lynn Wolfe replied May 8, 2017 to RUSH Autographed Photo

5 May 10, 2017
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Thanks Joe. Yeah, I was referring to press pass authentics in general. I'm sure the…"

Lynn Wolfe replied Feb 26, 2017 to Are Press Pass "Authentics" safe?

3 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Richard Booth

"Unfortunately he didn't give me any options. I would have preferred the signatures o…"

Lynn Wolfe replied Feb 15, 2017 to Authentic Richard Petty Variations for Reference

5 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Lynn Wolfe

"I'm sure the diecasts are tough to sign on the windshield.  That and the fact that h…"

Lynn Wolfe replied Feb 15, 2017 to Authentic Richard Petty Variations for Reference

5 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Lynn Wolfe

"Here is what I meant by no balance.  Actually should have used the word support.  "

5 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Lynn Wolfe

"here's my BB King.  I had this signed personally so I'm 100% on it.  Yours looks pre…"

Lynn Wolfe replied Feb 15, 2017 to Opinions Sought On B.B. King Signature Please

2 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Lynn Wolfe

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service