We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Eric Keith Longo's Discussions (17,947)

Discussions Replied To (17055) Replies Latest Activity

"That is simply ridiculous just looking at the back. The wood should be quarter sawn…"

Eric Keith Longo replied yesterday to The District Attorney tells me to blow off

17 yesterday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Thanks for getting this back on track Steve. Much appreciated."

Eric Keith Longo replied on Wednesday to 1968 THE DOORS Concert Poster Fresno FairGrounds with Jim Morrison/Manzarek Signatures. Authentic??

16 on Thursday
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Well, it is always worth a shot and has led many to read useful threads that helped…"

Eric Keith Longo replied on Wednesday to Spurious Arnold Schwarzenegger autograph

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Jason H

"I saw "TTM" and went in search of a secretarial or preprint signature for reference."

Eric Keith Longo replied on Wednesday to Spurious Arnold Schwarzenegger autograph

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Jason H

"One thing to do regularly is to run the sellers name through the search engine here…"

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Jason H

"This is the secretarial at Is It Real?: "

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Jason H

"Mmm. As I was saying before, let's see what Ballroom says/sees. And yes, of course,…"

Eric Keith Longo replied on Wednesday to 1968 THE DOORS Concert Poster Fresno FairGrounds with Jim Morrison/Manzarek Signatures. Authentic??

16 on Thursday
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

""You will not find the beatles fingerprints on any of the three items." I wouldn't e…"

Eric Keith Longo replied on Wednesday to Beatles full signed color photo

168 1 hour ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"But we have seen a high end rock item pass 2 "unimpeachable" sources and still be a…"

168 1 hour ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Whatever they are, they make me very nervous with the other data presented."

168 1 hour ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos