Syreena Sexxton's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"I was told it was obtained at a Devo show on January 12th 2012 at The Fillmore in Sa…"

Syreena Sexxton replied Apr 21 to Devo Freedom Of Choice Band Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

4 Apr 21
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"Thanks Richard. I always value your opinion."

Syreena Sexxton replied Apr 20 to Andy Warhol Signed Debbie Harry Pencil Sketch

6 Apr 21
Reply by Richard Booth

"Yes, I read that in the description, although it was listed under the "autographs-or…"

Syreena Sexxton replied Apr 20 to Andy Warhol Signed Debbie Harry Pencil Sketch

6 Apr 21
Reply by Richard Booth

"Thanks for weighing in Robert- I appreciate it."

Syreena Sexxton replied Apr 20 to Devo Freedom Of Choice Band Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

4 Apr 21
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"Well. his listing stated as much anyways. Of course, that doesn't mean it's necessar…"

Syreena Sexxton replied Mar 14 to Disney Authenticated Memorabilia: Greta Garbo Signed Photo - Real Or Fake?

14 Mar 14
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"Thanks for passing this along to Disney Rich, though a week has passed and he's stil…"

Syreena Sexxton replied Mar 13 to Disney Authenticated Memorabilia: Greta Garbo Signed Photo - Real Or Fake?

14 Mar 14
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"Most helpful."

Syreena Sexxton replied Mar 5 to Disney Authenticated Memorabilia: Greta Garbo Signed Photo - Real Or Fake?

14 Mar 14
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"Thanks for your comments Rich."

Syreena Sexxton replied Mar 5 to Disney Authenticated Memorabilia: Greta Garbo Signed Photo - Real Or Fake?

14 Mar 14
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"I'm trying to get better at this Joe. Been burned too many times..."

14 Mar 14
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"Thanks for the quick reply Eric. I wouldn't know who to forward this to at Disney. A…"

14 Mar 14
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service