We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Syreena Sexxton's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Joe. Yes, I've messaged Kamran and I see he's already responded. I agree- he'…"

Syreena Sexxton replied Nov 9, 2017 to Madonna Signed Self-Titled Debut LP - Real Or Fake?

12 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by James

"Thanks for the examples Andrew. Makes total sense since I was told this was signed i…"

Syreena Sexxton replied Oct 13, 2017 to Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Part 2! Ramones Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

5 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"Thanks Richard- you're the best!"

Syreena Sexxton replied Oct 11, 2017 to Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Part 2! Ramones Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

5 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"Thanks for your insight."

Syreena Sexxton replied Oct 8, 2017 to Real Or Fake - Is This Pretenders LP the Real Deal Or A Real Pretender?

2 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"Very helpful. I've seen a few of these in the past and came to the same conclusions…"

Syreena Sexxton replied Oct 7, 2017 to Should They Stay Or Should They Go? The Clash "Combat Rock" Signed LPs - Real Or Fake?

4 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"Just as I suspected- thanks so much."

Syreena Sexxton replied Oct 7, 2017 to Should They Stay Or Should They Go? The Clash "Combat Rock" Signed LPs - Real Or Fake?

4 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"I appreciate you weighing in."

Syreena Sexxton replied Oct 4, 2017 to Stevie Nicks "The Wild Heart" Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

7 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"Do you feel any better about this one? "

Syreena Sexxton replied Oct 4, 2017 to Stevie Nicks "The Wild Heart" Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

7 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"How's your eye when it comes to Iggy Pop? Any thoughts on  either of the  following…"

Syreena Sexxton replied Sep 22, 2017 to Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Ramones Signed Debut LP - Real Or Fake?

10 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"Yeah- I had my doubts about it. I'm just beginning to familiarize myself with Stevie…"

Syreena Sexxton replied Sep 19, 2017 to Stevie Nicks "The Wild Heart" Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

7 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service