Josh Board's Discussions (376)

Discussions Replied To (344) Replies Latest Activity

"This is crazy! I almost bought an expensive SPringsteen/jackson Browne from him for…"

Josh Board replied yesterday to The eagles autographs

104 yesterday
Reply by Josh Board

"Thank you so much for the heads up on this, Rich. I just got one. I kind of like her…"

Josh Board replied yesterday to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

2139 6 hours ago
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"Nope. They're not good. Close, but no cigar."

Josh Board replied on Tuesday to Willie McCovey, Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, Johnny Bench Autographed Baseballs. Are they Authentic?

13 yesterday
Reply by Christopher Williams

"I've had it happen, but it's OUR JOB to pay attention to which band members are hand…"

Josh Board replied on Tuesday to He Signed a Photo He's Not in From an Album He Wasn't On

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Mike White

"Keep in mind, for future...signing 750 books to sign isn't a big deal. Here in San D…"

Josh Board replied Jun 6 to PINK FLOYD L.E. BOOK DAVID GILMOUR SIGNED?

10 Jun 7
Reply by Robert

"Rich, can you find out if they'll let you buy multiple books? I love this band and w…"

Josh Board replied May 31 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

2139 6 hours ago
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"Yep, that works. Keep in mind, the celebs KNOW what you're doing, and they don't lik…"

Josh Board replied May 31 to Some words about "Proof Photos"

30 Jun 15
Reply by Eric K Longo

"When I first did the blog exposing the Charity Auctions and Anthony Nurse, and all t…"

Josh Board replied May 30 to Some words about "Proof Photos"

30 Jun 15
Reply by Eric K Longo

"Doesn't look good to me, and I'll add something else. I've heard SO MANY TIMES, abou…"

Josh Board replied May 29 to Roger Waters Signed Poster

8 May 29
Reply by Josh Board

"So, here's my two cents on the subject. First -- get the item signed YOU PERSONALLY,…"

Josh Board replied May 25 to What do you think? Your opinion is wanted! Are these good photos to get signed or not in your opinion?

27 May 31
Reply by Ian A. Baldock

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service