We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rick Garceau's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"DB, Thanks for passing along the veterans story. I haven't heard anything about the…"

Rick Garceau replied Jul 28, 2012 to Jerry Gladstone & Christopher Morales Took More Than My Money

91 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Rick Garceau

"Thank you for asking Steve. Tess is home from college for the summer and its been gr…"

Rick Garceau replied May 26, 2012 to Jerry Gladstone & Christopher Morales Took More Than My Money

91 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Rick Garceau

"Demitri, To answer your first question, I found out that there was a potential probl…"

Rick Garceau replied May 20, 2012 to Jerry Gladstone & Christopher Morales Took More Than My Money

91 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Rick Garceau

"Demitri, with the help of Steve Cyrkin, thirteen of the items I purchased were looke…"

Rick Garceau replied May 20, 2012 to Jerry Gladstone & Christopher Morales Took More Than My Money

91 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Rick Garceau

"Unfortunately, it's difficult to get your money back. Exposing the sellers of forger…"

Rick Garceau replied May 19, 2012 to What would you do if you find out the the autograph you bought is fake???

6 May 21, 2012
Reply by Brian Shirk

"Thanks Roger, This is a good example of why I love this magazine. Where else could y…"

Rick Garceau replied May 19, 2012 to Brian Wilson autographs on the current tour, BE CAREFUL!

55 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Bruuuce !

"Thanks for the link DB. That is a sad story! It makes me wonder how many people have…"

Rick Garceau replied Jan 30, 2012 to Jerry Gladstone & Christopher Morales Took More Than My Money

91 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Rick Garceau

"My apologies, when I reread this , I see that you signed as Dmitri. I will remember…"

Rick Garceau replied Jan 30, 2012 to Jerry Gladstone & Christopher Morales Took More Than My Money

91 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Rick Garceau

"Thank you Seleznev,, that means a lot to me ,and I hope to talk to you soon. The com…"

91 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Rick Garceau

"Mark, I will be writing more about the rest of the forged items I purchased from Jer…"

91 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Rick Garceau

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service