We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Gavin Gillespie's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Just let me ask you, and anyone else who agrees with you,  one question. If you were…"

Gavin Gillespie replied Jun 16, 2011 to Real or Fake? Queen's A Night at the Opera

61 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Fraser

"I have no reason to contact anyone, or jump through any other hoops you hold out,. I…"

Gavin Gillespie replied Jun 16, 2011 to Real or Fake? Queen's A Night at the Opera

61 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Fraser

"So, after checking my last post,  you are now starting to see that I might have a po…"

61 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Fraser

"I have had a look at the signatures on that site. If you take a look at this page ht…"

61 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Fraser

"Which one Greig? I agree the original image posted from eBay looks like a forgery, p…"

61 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Fraser

"Reply to A.B. I have been to that site and could not find find any reference to auto…"

Gavin Gillespie replied Jun 15, 2011 to Real or Fake? Queen's A Night at the Opera

61 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Fraser

"And I am supposed to take the word of some anonymous person, who is not an expert, p…"

Gavin Gillespie replied Jun 15, 2011 to Real or Fake? Queen's A Night at the Opera

61 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Fraser

"Thanks Juah, even more proof that some of the doubters on here might not be as knowl…"

61 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Fraser

"If you actually witnessed them signing, (it isn't clear from  the above whether you…"

61 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Fraser

"Thanks for the comparisons Steve, the Mercury in the first one seems almost identica…"

Gavin Gillespie replied Jun 14, 2011 to Real or Fake? Queen's A Night at the Opera

61 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Fraser

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service