We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

ArteXtrema's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Nicholas! Thank you for your nice welcome! Yes we will I´m sure :-) Best wishes Ó…"

ArteXtrema replied May 30, 2016 to Dear friends, members and CO´s from Autograph Live.

11 May 31, 2016
Reply by nicholas pansini

"Yes its a real mess Steve, I agree Thank you very much. óscar"

ArteXtrema replied May 29, 2016 to Opinions on those two Michael jackson autographs. authentic? Thanks in advance....:-)

9 May 29, 2016
Reply by ArteXtrema

"Thanks Wascher "

ArteXtrema replied May 29, 2016 to Opinions on those two Michael jackson autographs. authentic? Thanks in advance....:-)

9 May 29, 2016
Reply by ArteXtrema

"Thanks Eric. "

9 May 29, 2016
Reply by ArteXtrema

"Here it is! A better pic. Any thoughts dear members and friends?"

9 May 29, 2016
Reply by ArteXtrema

"Hi Ian Thank you For your post. No i don´t get offended, and of course this post was…"

ArteXtrema replied May 29, 2016 to Dear friends, members and CO´s from Autograph Live.

11 May 31, 2016

"Thank you Eric, You are one of the friendly , and one of the kind members that i´v f…"

ArteXtrema replied May 28, 2016 to Dear friends, members and CO´s from Autograph Live.

11 May 31, 2016

"Thank you Pete, I´m fighting for that, and i´m sure i will get it. With "A Litle hel…"

ArteXtrema replied May 28, 2016 to Dear friends, members and CO´s from Autograph Live.

11 May 31, 2016

"Hi Steve  Thank you very much, about the first one i Agree with you, The second one…"

ArteXtrema replied May 28, 2016 to Opinions on those two Michael jackson autographs. authentic? Thanks in advance....:-)

9 May 29, 2016
Reply by ArteXtrema

"Thank you very much Pete! That is a good point.  Now i provably can understand that,…"

11 May 31, 2016

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service