We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

carl cripps's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"this guy has gone by so many names it would take me a day to dig them all up...perha…"

carl cripps replied Dec 5, 2019 to Ebay seller charlotte-street-collectibles. What do you think?

22 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by Joe Schmoe

"really.....what do you think ebay is doing to you if not ripping u off continually..…"

carl cripps replied May 20, 2019 to Ebay's Global Shipping. Is it hurting International sales?

61 May 22, 2019
Reply by Joe W.

"I  have no idea if Epperson is the best and what you say may be true, however I do k…"

carl cripps replied May 2, 2019 to Do you Trust/Use Beckett?

12 May 2, 2019
Reply by carl cripps

"steve grad couldn't authenticate his own signature.....you dont think grad is gettin…"

carl cripps replied May 1, 2019 to Do you Trust/Use Beckett?

12 May 2, 2019
Reply by carl cripps

"Eric ....you just solidified my own thoughts.   just something off key about it, and…"

carl cripps replied Apr 18, 2019 to john steinbeck

4 Apr 18, 2019
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"thank goodness there is a platform like AML that lets people know about sellers like…"

carl cripps replied Mar 26, 2019 to Ebay seller charlotte-street-collectibles. What do you think?

22 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by Joe Schmoe

"just reported an item to ebay. see what they do about it.....this guy has so much ju…"

carl cripps replied Mar 23, 2019 to Ebay seller charlotte-street-collectibles. What do you think?

22 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by Joe Schmoe

"boy am i glad you discovered what  ebay should have discovered years ago when this c…"

carl cripps replied Mar 19, 2019 to autograph dealer

6 Apr 8
Reply by Shan Pruitt

"Eric...please stay as serene as you are on AML and i hope all will turn out great fo…"

carl cripps replied Jan 25, 2019 to Eric K. Longo Not Available for Evaluations or Much of Any Opinions Until Further Notice...

22 Jan 29, 2019
Reply by MarkG

"Eric......as always you come through in a big way for me and i am sure for others...…"

carl cripps replied Jan 2, 2019 to GAA autographs.

29 Jan 2, 2019
Reply by carl cripps

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service