We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

W.W. Dunbar's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jake, The certificate you posted does nothing for me.  Who's to say that it E.C.…"

W.W. Dunbar replied Mar 10, 2013 to Does anyone know who E.C. Bryan, CFDE, Forensic document examiner is??? Is he legit???

21 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by CJCollector

"A few years ago my neighbor's ex-wife was gunned down by her second husband.  My dau…"

W.W. Dunbar replied Mar 9, 2013 to Does anyone know who E.C. Bryan, CFDE, Forensic document examiner is??? Is he legit???

21 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by CJCollector

"Credibility is everything.  When it comes to questioned document examiners you need…"

W.W. Dunbar replied Mar 9, 2013 to Does anyone know who E.C. Bryan, CFDE, Forensic document examiner is??? Is he legit???

21 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by CJCollector

"Hey Jake, I do not know anything about E.C. Bryan, but can tell you a little about q…"

21 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by CJCollector

"I don't see a link to your photographs.  I do not believe Harvick used the #29 befor…"

W.W. Dunbar replied Nov 15, 2012 to Autographs by NASCAR greats. Real or fake? Value?

2 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Mama223

"Auto Racing: Alberto Ascari - F1 Champion - Died testing at Monza Gaston Chevrolet -…"

W.W. Dunbar replied Jun 14, 2012 to TOP 10 COLLECTED AUTOGRAPHS

13 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Jeffrey Hauser

"There is a perferation running through the signature, and a cancellation stamp.  I'd…"

W.W. Dunbar replied Jun 6, 2012 to Is this disney auto worth it?

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Joey Farino

"I went to an autograph authentication workshop a few years ago.  The instructor, Al…"

W.W. Dunbar replied Jun 5, 2012 to autograph inconsistencies

57 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by georgejoey747

"The Phil Mickelson piece looks custom made. I like the green piping, it is subtle ye…"

W.W. Dunbar replied May 7, 2012 to Matting and framing autographed photos?

32 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Rene

"Perhaps Rick can chime in, and give you the correct answer. Like I said before, fram…"

W.W. Dunbar replied Apr 30, 2012 to Matting and framing autographed photos?

32 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Rene

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service