We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Brick Hunter's Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (667) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, this is a secretarial, or what could be a forgery based off a secretarial."

Brick Hunter replied Aug 2, 2016 to Dean Martin ??

3 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Brick Hunter

"I used to think Quick Opinion's conservative judgements was mostly an okay thing, st…"

Brick Hunter replied Aug 2, 2016 to More on PSA/DNA Quick Opinion

35 Jan 14, 2020
Reply by Domino

"Ingrid Bergman, a long-time favorite. Even forgetting Casablanca, Gaslight is pretty…"

Brick Hunter replied Aug 2, 2016 to ingrid bergman and friends please

4 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Brick Hunter

"I'm okay, guys. Thanks for the concern. A bunch of different things have had a hand…"

Brick Hunter replied Aug 2, 2016 to Tony Curtis Autographs and His (Not So) Tricky Secretarial

36 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"The signed card looks fine. Their other stuff that I looked at was a tad expensive b…"

Brick Hunter replied Oct 13, 2015 to Montgomery Clift Autograph

3 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Lynn Elizabeth

"These both look fine in my opinion."

Brick Hunter replied Jul 6, 2015 to Jayne Mansfield

2 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Lynn Elizabeth

"The first one on the pink autograph book page and the one posted by Joe W. in the re…"

Brick Hunter replied Jul 6, 2015 to Opinions on Gary Cooper autograph authenticity

5 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Lynn Elizabeth

"Rarity isn't the be all and end all. It's amazing how many Mickey Mantle signed base…"

Brick Hunter replied May 18, 2015 to Vincent Price Experts? Opinions on this drawing/sketch?

11 May 19, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"I wouldn't worry about this autograph. It is authentic in my opinion. Disregard the…"

Brick Hunter replied May 18, 2015 to Betty Grable dilemma

8 May 18, 2015
Reply by Brick Hunter

"I don't know the first. The Joseph Cotten is good. An underrated actor of the era."

Brick Hunter replied May 18, 2015 to Tom Courtenay and Joseph Cotten - Please your help

7 May 18, 2015
Reply by Brick Hunter

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service