Paul Hakimian's Discussions (1,447)

Discussions Replied To (1364) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds good to me Eric,You just have to get Chris on board.Good luck with that!"

Paul Hakimian replied 1 hour ago to Signed Pink Floyd "The Wall" CD. Real or fake??

48 24 minutes ago
Reply by Christopher

"Chris ,u are at the top of my list.These are the only 2 proof sheets he signed.Keepi…"

Paul Hakimian replied 1 hour ago to Signed Pink Floyd "The Wall" CD. Real or fake??

48 24 minutes ago
Reply by Christopher

"For some reason it worked this time around."

Paul Hakimian replied 2 hours ago to Signed Pink Floyd "The Wall" CD. Real or fake??

48 24 minutes ago
Reply by Christopher

"Having a problem posting the picture for some reason.Ill try again."

Paul Hakimian replied 2 hours ago to Signed Pink Floyd "The Wall" CD. Real or fake??

48 24 minutes ago
Reply by Christopher

"Proof page"

Paul Hakimian replied 14 hours ago to Signed Pink Floyd "The Wall" CD. Real or fake??

48 24 minutes ago
Reply by Christopher

"Here is the signed proof page Chris is talking about.the signature is almost 10 inch…"

Paul Hakimian replied 14 hours ago to Signed Pink Floyd "The Wall" CD. Real or fake??

48 24 minutes ago
Reply by Christopher

"Sold for 6600.00 i faught for it but decided to let it go once it got to 6k.nice set."

Paul Hakimian replied 20 hours ago to Beatles signed 1963 Promo Card

7 20 hours ago
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"Very nice piece!"

Paul Hakimian replied yesterday to Signed Pink Floyd "The Wall" CD. Real or fake??

48 24 minutes ago
Reply by Christopher

"Very nice early set Jim,great to hear you still have it after all these years."

Paul Hakimian replied on Wednesday to My first set....MANY years ago!!!-1987

11 on Wednesday
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Owning 2"

Paul Hakimian replied on Tuesday to Signed Meet the Beatles lp, 110k, what do you think?? It's authentic.

24 on Wednesday
Reply by FB

RSS

Real Autograph News: Keep up on what's going down in autographs

Subscribe to our newsletter, Real Autograph News 

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service