Christopher Williams's Discussions (6,305)

Discussions Replied To (4793) Replies Latest Activity

"+1 "Hideous" is an understatement, Terrier. "Hideous" would also be appropriate for…"

Christopher Williams replied yesterday to Ebay Seller Cubswin376 Sells Forged Signed Mickey Mantle Baseball

2 yesterday
Reply by Christopher Williams

"Eric, I was about to post something similar. That's why so-called "Forensic" COAs co…"

Christopher Williams replied on Saturday to A Time to Authenticate

17 23 hours ago
Reply by Rich

"The one Columbo episode I remember vividly with her in it is titled "A Friend In Dee…"

Christopher Williams replied Mar 20 to STAR TREK AUTOGRAPHS

82 Mar 22
Reply by Scott Paul

"She was in everything back then, Scott. I believe she was in one or two Columbo epis…"

82 Mar 22
Reply by Scott Paul

"One of my five autographs from the beautiful Arlene Martel. "

82 Mar 22
Reply by Scott Paul

"I'm not surprised at all, Steve. Ebay is so heavily-populated with delusional autogr…"

Christopher Williams replied Mar 18 to Ebay Seller Officegirl02 Sells Forged/Autographed Derek Jeter Baseball

3 Mar 18
Reply by Christopher Williams

"Not looking for an argument at all, Dcorrado. I've always been baffled by that type…"

Christopher Williams replied Mar 17 to Ted Williams signed ball - Cronin - Value

8 Mar 18
Reply by terrier8HOF

"You asked and I replied. But why would you ask one of us what we might pay for this…"

Christopher Williams replied Mar 17 to Ted Williams signed ball - Cronin - Value

8 Mar 18
Reply by terrier8HOF

"If you really want it, it shouldn't be a question of price."

8 Mar 18
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Scott, don't forget (although it aired much later) Tales From The Darkside. One Step…"

Christopher Williams replied Mar 17 to STAR TREK AUTOGRAPHS

82 Mar 22
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service